~15~

Ink was now majorly stressed out. He knew if Nightmare found out he was lying, that wouldn't end well. He was lucky that Nightmare even believed the lie. Soon, he got to the castle with Nightmare and got brought to the room that would be Ink's room. At least he had a place to stay now. After Nightmare left him to do his own stuff in his room, he closed and locked the door, sighing. He knew he had to make it believable that he really was someone else. He went over to the mirror in the room, looking at himself in the mirror. He had to change his appearance. He grabbed a smaller paintbrush he had that could be used to paint small details. He knew he had to cover the black ink splotch on his cheek so... He painted over it with white paint that would hide the black ink splotch for a few weeks. He then summoned a small knife after setting the paintbrush down.

His hand trembled a bit as he brought the knife close to his face, wincing as he dragged it over his left eye socket to make two deep cracks over that eye socket then made three deep cracks over his right eye socket. He then proceeded to make a slash across his face to make it look like he wasn't actually ink. He then used magic to make it so his pupils wouldn't change color or shape. They were more or less permanently set at being grey triangles. Now to change his outfit. He used his paint brush to start making himself a completely different outfit. His new shirt was black with multiple rips in it and red marks on it to make it look like old blood stains. His shorts were grey and had some red splotches on them as well to look like old blood stains. As for his sneakers, they were plain black sneakers that had a bit of red on them from seemingly old blood stains. He even then made himself some black fingerless gloves and put them on. He then made himself a soft black long scarf that was ripped in some spots and now all that was left was to make himself a weapon. But what should his weapon be?

He thought for a minute, trying to decide what he should have as his weapon. He then decided to make a sword because why not. The sword had a black handle with a silver blade that was quite sharp. He put the sword on a strap that was across his back after putting his new outfit on. As for his original outfit, he put it in the closet. Now he had to go make himself an au called Slicetale. The challenging part, however, would be making the story plot of the au since this is a last minute thing and he doesn't have much time to plan. He was about to go make the au but suddenly, heard a knock on his door.