~31~

There was no doubt whatsoever that this was at least slightly frustrating to Ink. After all, he was likely on quite a short time limit that he himself, was not even aware of its actual boundaries as of the given moment. Ink couldn't help other than to grumble to himself under his breath as he continued to search for any means of escape from this place. As you can imagine, it was hardly long at all until he began having a vaguely familiar feeling of being watched. Not by anything that were necessarily bad, but the feeling still rather unnerved him just a bit. The feeling of being watched was honestly enough to cause Ink to do a quick glance around the room from where he stood; only to see no one there. How odd. Ink knew damn well that SOMETHING was watching him, but he couldn't see what the fuck or who the fuck was there. 

For all he knew, one of Nightmare's minions could have figured out how to make themselves temporarily invisible with magic. Then again, from what Ink has seen about Nightmare's minions; They aren't exactly the...brightest minions ever... Ink knew that a feeling of being watched in this building of all places was likely not the best thing to ever feel. For all he knew, he could just be imagining the feeling. Then again, what if something was actually there; spying on him to see if he's going to attempt to escape or not? Was this just some sort of fucking test to see how obedient Ink is with staying in a room? For a few moments, Ink was deciding to just ignore the feeling of being watched, but as the feeling of someone watching him grew stronger, he just huffed silently in annoyance; speaking in a tone of voice that was closer to a whisper-shout. Loud enough that anyone inside the room could hear Ink, but anyone outside of the room would be likely to hear him whisper-shouting.

"Ok, whoever the fuck is there, stop fucking hiding. If you're one of Nightmare's minions, I presume this means you're going to tell Nightmare what I've been trying to do for these past few minutes. There's no point in keeping yourself hidden; seeing as I can physically sense that you're there. You may have forgotten or not even known the fact that seeing as I'm the Creator of these Aus, I can fucking sense when one of my creations is there; albeit I cannot always sense who it is in particular. But in other words, I am aware of your presence being here. Just fucking show yourself, damnit. I don't have fucking time to waste right now. So, I suggest either you tell me who the fuck you are, or you fucking leave. I don't feel like putting up with any of your shit right now; bitch. Now back the fuck off unless you actually have any intentions of helping me get out of this damn place." To say the least, Ink was in no mood to be fucked around with at the moment. As of the current moment, Ink heard nothing but silence. However, if there were truly something there, would it end up revealing itself to Ink? Or was the stress of being held captive starting to truly get to Ink's mind now?