~8~

Dream got ink out of his dazed state again. Dream was more than worried now. "I think you need to get more rest, Ink. Why don't you just go get more rest now? You already know where the guest room is so you can use the guest room as a bedroom for now." Dream gave Ink a worried expression. He gets up and goes and puts Faith in Faith's playpen so Faith could play with his baby toys. He goes and helps Ink up off the couch. "Come on, I'll even walk you to your room."

Ink just quietly shook his head no. "I-I'm just going to go take a walk instead. I have a lot on my mind right now and I really just need some time to think if that's ok..." This got a small nod in response from Dream. "Very well, then. Just make sure you're back before nightfall. It gets quite dangerous outside at night." Ink looked at Dream. "Alright Dream, I'll be back before dark." He goes over to the door and quietly mumbles to Dream but Dream wouldn't hear what Ink mumbled. "Just make sure to keep Faith safe and spend as much time with him as you can. His time left to live is quite short now..." After having said that, he left. Ink walked around outside, deciding to walk through the forest. He couldn't help but wonder who would kill an innocent child like Faith. Ink sighs and was trying to figure out who would kill Faith. Maybe someone was jealous that Dream had a kid with whoever Faith's father was rather than with the jealous person? Or maybe someone just genuinely had a hatred towards the poor child. He sighed softly, sitting down under a tree.

"I just don't get it... Why did I get that vision?... Why would anyone want to kill a poor innocent child like Faith?... But... Why do I get the feeling that I know that Intruder?... They seemed so... Familiar... Ugh... I need to figure out who killed Faith so I can stop it from happening." A soft chuckle was heard from next to Ink. Of course, it was Reaper. Reaper was leaned against the tree that Ink was sitting under. Why he was here, no one knows. "So, you got a future sight, huh? Not many people get any of those future visions. But visions like that don't lie. That child will die in six months and nothing can be done to prevent it from happening. As sad as it is, it's fate. Some people are just destined to die really young. It's tragic, I know." Ink got startled by the fact Reaper was here. He had never actually met Reaper before but he could tell that Reaper was obviously the Grim Reaper. Ink trembled. "S-So, F-Faith really Is going to die in six months?..." "Yup." Reaper casually took a sip of his coffee. "W-Who is going to be the one who kills Faith?..." Reaper looks at Ink,, debating on whether or not he should tell ink. "The person who will kill Faith is..."