~13~

Ink sighed as he just walked away from the house. Great. Now where was he supposed to stay? He groaned a tiny bit in frustration but then just continued to walk, deciding to walk through the forest. He wondered if Reaper was here or not, so he shouted out to Reaper. "YO, REAPER! ARE YOU HERE IN THE FOREST?!" Ink didn't fully expect Reaper to be here though since well, Reaper is a busy guy after all. To Ink's surprise, he heard a voice behind him. It was Reaper. "Did ya need something, Ink? Ya look a bit pissed off there." "Yeah, no shit I'm pissed off! Dream fucking kicked me out and now I have nowhere to stay!" This just earned a lazy grin and a shrug from Reaper. "Not my problem." Of course, that pissed Ink off more. Ink crossed his arms, glaring. "You're not helping the situation at all, Reaper." "Then why'd ya call me?" Ink grumbles. "Fine. Go ahead and leave. See if I fucking care." "Alright." Reaper then teleported away.

Ink sighed softly and kicked some snow that was on the ground. Why did he have to screw everything up? He soon just went deeper in the forest and sat down under a tree. He could sense a strong negative aura nearby. Did he care? Nope! He just leaned against the tree, trying to calm down. But of course, Ink's anger and frustration made him have a strong negative aura that caught Nightmare's attention. Then Ink got the feeling he was being watched. He glanced around, not getting up but when he saw no one, he just shrugged. He had no idea that Nightmare, the 'King' of Darkness and Negativity, was watching him.

Nightmare was indeed a villain, but he had particular interest in Ink's dark aura. He's never met Ink in person so, he thought that Ink usually had a dark aura. If this happened to be the case, then, this person could prove helpful for working for Nightmare. Nightmare decided to let his presence be known. He stepped out of the shadows he had been hiding in, a grin only described as chilling to the bone was on his face as he looked at Ink. "Heya there, 'Pal.' What's the matter?" He leaned against the tree Ink was sitting under.

Ink grumbled and looked at Nightmare. "And exactly who the fuck are you?" He glared at Nightmare, not being in the mood to deal with anyone's bullshit right now. Ink was in a terrible mood right now which worsened his negative aura. Of course, Nightmare enjoyed the negative aura coming from Ink. It strengthened him after all. Nightmare huffed a bit. "How could you not know who I am? I'm the King of Darkness and Negativity after all. Surely, you've heard of me." Ink shook his head. "Nope, I've never heard of you, nor do I give a fuck about your role in society." That statement slightly angered Nightmare but he just grinned a bit. "You're a villain, right? Your aura is negative enough that you must be a villain How about this, I'll make ya a deal. Work for me, and I'll help you with any goal you have. So what do you say?" Ink glared more. But...Should he say yes?...