~12~

Dream soon came home, humming softly as he opened the door. He went and set the stuff down on the couch, not glancing at the playpen yet. When he went to go check on Faith...When he saw Faith had been murdered...He screamed. He was in complete shock that his baby was dead. He rushed into the playpen, tears streaming down his cheeks. He fell to his knees in front of the dust and blood, sobbing into his hands. Dream felt like there was no grief worse than the grief of losing his only baby. He sobbed for what felt like hours, but he then noticed it was oddly silent in the house. He knew Ink was out taking a walk, but he also knew Cross was home. But why hasn't Cross came to comfort him yet. He sniffled and trembled badly, getting up to go look for Cross. He thought that maybe Cross was getting a snack or something in the kitchen, so he went to the kitchen to look for Cross. And when he found Cross's knife and scarf on top of Cross's blood and dust, he felt even more grief. Why did today have to be such a heartbreaking day? Dream didn't understand why someone would be cold hearted enough to kill Dream's family. He trembled badly as he went and picked up the blood soaked and dust covered scarf, hugging it close to his chest. He just stayed there, sobbing heavily.

Ink grinned as he was secretly watching Dream. He hated to see Dream miserable, but he did what he had to do. Little did Ink know that his knife had accidentally fallen out of his pocket. Of course, Dream knew who the knife belonged to since well, Ink's shown him the self-defense knife he had since it had a pretty design on the handle. He just continued to watch Dream. Though, when Dream went back to the living room, he noticed Ink's knife on the floor. When he saw the blood and dust on the blade of the knife, he had a strong feeling that Ink had been the one to kill Cross and Faith. But why would Ink kill Faith and Cross? He didn't understand why his new best friend would do this to him. He had trusted Ink. But now... Now Dream didn't want ink to stay here any longer. Out of anger from grief, he yelled out to Ink since he could sense Ink's aura in the house. "INK! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" He sobbed as he yelled. "W-WHY... W-WHY WOULD YOU MURDER MY FAMILY?! I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY!"

Ink was startled that Dream had figured out it was him. He was hesitant on going over to Dream but soon, he reluctantly did. He could tell Dream was in disbelief right now. He attempted to act all innocent. "Why would you accuse me of something like that? You know very well that I'd never hurt anyone." Dream's tears fell faster. "T-THEN EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK I FOUND YOUR KNIFE WITH CROSS AND FAITH'S BLOOD ON IT!" Ink froze. How was he supposed to talk his way out of this situation?... Ink of course, tried to reason with Dream but ultimately failed to convince Dream that he was innocent. Out of pure anger, Dream gave Ink a look full of hatred. "G-GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE!!" After having said that, Dream forced Ink out of the house, locked all the doors and windows, then used magic to prevent Ink from being able to get into the house at all.