~25~

Ink hesitated for a bit, soon walking through the portal, which led to the center of a massive forest in Dreamtale. But as soon as he fully walked through that portal, the portal closed behind him. He glanced around a bit, trying to figure out where he was in the forest. He walked around, soon hearing soft humming. His ears perked up a bit at the sound of humming. It sounded so calm and soothing, which caught Ink's interest. He began to walk in the direction of the humming, wanting to see who was humming. 

After a while of walking, he soon saw someone sitting on a rock while humming. It was...Error?... Ink felt his heart beat a bit faster just from seeing Error. But he knew Error likely won't recognize him. He hesitated for a split second, then walked over to in front of Error and looked up at him, tilting his head a bit and giving Error a cute expression. He was trying to be adorable for Error to see if Error would even react. Error looked down at the wolf, confused why it wasn't scared of him. Most wolves run when they see Error. So, this was a first that a wolf wasn't running from Error. Error didn't recognize Ink at all though. So, seeing a wolf not be afraid of Error made Error think there must be something wrong with the wolf. Error climbs down from the rock and looks at the wolf "ArE yOu LoSt Or SoMeThiNg?"

Ink shook his head no, which it of course surprised Error that the wolf understood him. "wAiT, yOu CaN uNdErsTaNd Me?" Ink simply nodded, then proceeded to wag his tail happily. He lightly nudged Error, causing Error to glitch. Error backed up a bit. "DoN't FuCkInG ToUcH mE!" Error glared at Ink, causing Ink to let out a soft whimper. Ink wanted attention from Error, but he didn't want to be yelled at by Error. But he also couldn't help but wonder as to why Error was in Dreamtale if he wasn't destroying it. Ink sticks his tongue out at Error, blepping at Error as another attempt to be adorable. But this action only confused Error. "WhY tHe HeLl ArE yOu sTiCkInG yOuR tOnGuE oUt?" Ink wagged his tail as he continued to blep. He was determined to get Error to at least think he was adorable, even if Error wouldn't know this was ink. 

Error cautiously got close to the wolf once more, half tempted to try to pet it without glitching. "WeLl... I GuEsS yOu'Re KiNdA aDoRaBlE..." Error reached his hand out to pet ink, petting ink's soft fur covered head. Ink thought that being petted would have felt weird, but he actually liked it. He continued to wag his tail as he was being petted by Error. It actually felt quite soothing to be petted. Soon enough, Ink laid down as he continued to let Error pet him, starting to drift off to sleep. Error was actually smiling for once as he continued to pet ink. He sat down next to ink when ink laid down, gently petting ink's back as ink laid down. Error just stayed there, continuing to pet ink until he would see the wolf had fallen asleep. But even though ink was asleep, he still gently pets the wolf anyways.