~7~

Dream of course, noticed Ink looked distressed about something. "What's wrong, Ink?" He was worried about his new friend's odd new behavior. He had no idea why Ink had suddenly started seeming frightened. But when he got no response, he called Ink's name again. "Ink?" He noticed Ink was dazed out which worried him a bit. He gently sets Faith down on his lap then taps Ink's shoulder, causing Ink to snap out of the daze. 

Ink looked at Dream, startled a bit. "Oh, uh, sorry for dazing out there..." Ink looked to the side. He felt bad for making Dream worry about him. "You were dazed out for a while, Ink. Is everything alright?" Ink didn't know if he should tell Dream about the vision or not. He didn't want to break Dream's heart. "I was just...thinking about something..." That was the best excuse ink could come up with for now. He had a bad feeling about who it was that had died in that vision. He had a strong feeling that it was Faith or maybe it could have been Dream's lover if Dream still had a lover? Then he got another vision. It seemed to be of what happened before this person died. Ink felt like he was there in the vision, but he couldn't move around or say anything. He heard massive arguing coming from a different room. He didn't recognize either of the voices since neither of the voices was Dream's voice. Ink could tell the argument was turning violent when he heard stuff starting to get broken in the other room, followed by a cry of pain from someone in the other room. 

Then the person came into the living room where Faith was alone in his playpen but no one else was in the room aside from the intruder and Faith. It was obvious that the person was a sans au, but they had their face hidden. Ink could do nothing but watch as the scene happened. Ink trembled as he watched the intruder go into the playpen with a knife while Faith just gave the intruder an innocent smile, being unaware of what was happening since he was too young to realize the danger that he was in. Ink tried to look away. He didn't want to see what he knew was going to happen next. But he couldn't look away no matter how hard he tried to look away. Poor little Faith had no idea what would happen to him next. He was too innocent to realize that he'd never get to live to see the day he would become an adult. Then, ink saw the intruder slash the knife at Faith. Faith didn't even have time to cry out in pain from the slash. It was an instant kill. Faith bled badly from the slash as he began to turn to dust. He bled heavily and soon, finished dusting and his dust fell to the floor. Ink trembled badly and saw as the intruder then left the house through the back door. 

Soon enough, ink would see Dream come through the front door. He saw Dream had birthday gifts for Faith and that Dream had been unaware that his son had been killed. Based on the fact that the birthday balloon said Happy 1st Birthday on it, Ink could only assume that today would have been Faith's first birthday. But when Dream would see the blood and dust on the floor in the playpen, he of course was horrified to see that his son was dead. Then the vision ended again. Ink was traumatized by that vision. If that vision comes true, then that means Faith only had six more months left to live. But... Should Ink tell Dream about the vision to warn him and possibly prevent this all from happening?...