~46~

Words honestly could not begin to describe how easily annoyed Ink got towards Reaper. "Maybe you should stop watching me and go do your damn job for once." Reaper seemed to pause to think for a moment, shrugging a bit and taking another sip of his coffee. "Eh, even if I stop watching ya for now, I still wouldn't be going back to work yet. If anything, I'd just start trying to imagine what'll happen the next time this drama gets updated. I also already have some ideas of what your fate may be if Nightmare were to find out you lied to him. After all, lying to him or betraying his trust this much is certainly a death sentence in one way or another. Honestly, I kind of hope your demise whenever this drama ends will be something like a grand finale, y'know? Maybe he'll rip you limb from limb, leaving your skull and soul for last to ensure you feel every once of the pain and torment. Ooo, or perhaps he'll end up tying you up and feeding you to that cannibal, Horror. I'm sure Horror would just absolutely adore having a new live meal." Reaper thought for a moment longer.

"Though, at the end of it either way, I'll be there to collect your soul." he shrugged a bit. Ink went silent. "How the fuck are you gonna collect my soul if there isn't one to begin with?" Reaper looked Ink dead in the eyes, his eye sockets going pitch dark as his expression grew incredibly grim. "Listen here, pal. If you're alive, standing here and breathing, then you've got at least a tiny bit of a soul there in you somewhere. It may be tiny enough that you cannot sense or see it, but trust me, it's there. Maybe the reason why you're so cruel and reckless is because you don't have enough of a soul to care for the potential repercussions for your actions and decisions. At this rate, I'd almost be tempted to say that even Error has more of a soul than you, if only for the fact he still can feel actual love. Part of me is starting to question if you even have enough of a soul to genuinely love, Ink."

Ink growled lowly at Reaper. "For the last time, you damn coffee boy, I don't have a soul." Reaper grinned at Ink, almost as if in a teasing way. "Ya can say that all ya want, pal, but I know you have a soul in there. If it turns out to be true that you are not actually feeling genuine love towards anyone, even Error, I think it'll be all the more amusing to see you try to be with Error while you feel truly nothing. Eh, oh well. I'm sure you have at least enough of a sliver of a soul to feel even a tiny fragment of love though. This drama's only gonna be getting much more amusing as this progresses, though. Anyways, I suppose I can step back for a bit to watch from the sidelines, but this doesn't mean you can sit around and do nothing. Keep the story rolling, otherwise I'll start to get bored; which is something you really do not want to happen, pal. See ya later though." He shrugged once more as he teleported away.