~10~

Ink started to feel really tired which kind of worried him. He's lately been having a tendency of passing out a lot and he didn't exactly know why. He just left, going somewhere deep in the forest and tried to find a good place to sit down so at least he wouldn't collapse to the ground if he passed out. Though, to his dismay, he collapsed face first in the snow. He had blacked out. While blacked out for an unknown amount of time, everything just felt numb to him. But when he woke up, he had no idea how long he had been passed out for, but he was back in his bed at Dream's house. He groaned a bit. His back ached as he sat up slowly in bed, glancing at the calendar. It was...Almost six months since he passed out?! Had he just literally been in a coma or something?! Then he remembered. Tomorrow was Faith's first birthday. Tomorrow was the day that Dream's life was going to become miserable. Ink felt his eye twitch when he saw Dream sitting in the hallway and spending time with Faith. Why was Ink so damn jealous that Dream was spending time with his own son?! Ink sneakily checks his own pockets for something and finds what he was looking for...A knife... He didn't want to ruin Dream's happiness, but he didn't want Faith to be in his way of keeping Dream to himself.

Dream was sitting in the hallway with Faith, smiling as he watched his son play with some toy blocks. He was so proud of his little child and was happy that Faith's first birthday was tomorrow. He giggled a bit out of pure happiness. Faith of course, was Dream's first and only child so Faith meant the world to Dream. He'd be devastated if he ever lost his little happy baby boy. He noticed it was starting to get late though so it was Faith's bedtime. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. He'd get to see his Boyfriend Cross for the first time in a year tomorrow since well, he wanted Cross to meet Faith since Cross had been busy with a lot of stuff all year long and Cross had missed the birth of his child, Faith. But Dream had no idea that tomorrow would be the day he lost everything that he loved and cared about. He picked Faith up and brought Faith to Faith's crib, putting him in the crib then kissing Faith's forehead after saying a quiet "Goodnight, my little birthday boy." Then Dream left the room and went to bed. He was so excited for tomorrow. He thought tomorrow would be a really happy day, but damn was Dream wrong. But he didn't know that yet. Tomorrow would be the worst day of Dream's life.