~33~

Ink's frustration only continued to further worsen as he tried to find some sort of way to get that fucking vent cover open. All the while, whatever or whomever had been in the room with Ink, watching him, was smirking in amusement as he silently watched Ink getting progressively more agitated. Though soon enough, Ink's attention was immediately grabbed when the presence decided to actually speak for once. "You know, instead of having been rather rude to me, you could have just asked for my help with getting that vent cover open; not that it would likely help you escape in any sort of way. Chances are, you'd probably just end up getting yourself lost in the vent system if you even attempted to escape through the vents. After all, knowing the way you are, you're quite terrible at directions, Ink. Hopeless, even. At least Error is actually better at directions than you are, surprisingly enough anyways." Of course, the creature still had yet to make it's presence be visible to Ink. He only continued to smirk a bit as he casually took a sip of his coffee from his coffee cup.

As you can imagine, Ink would recognize that voice anywhere. That same smug ass voice of the one known as Death; also more commonly known by the name of Reaper. Though, as much as he was irritated for Reaper to be around, he knew the extents of Reaper's powers. Reaper was one with which you do not want to mess with. While he may be rather lazy at times, he is more than capable of wiping out an enemy with relative ease in all honesty. So, as much as the presence of Reaper being here bugged Ink, Ink knew damn well that Reaper was potentially his only hope of escaping at this point. He grumbled a bit under his breath, only being a bit more agitated at the statement Reaper had made about him. "Hey! I'm not hopeless with directions! And I'm better at directions than Error is! Obviously." Ink scoffed a bit. It was so easy for him to get off task from just a mere conversation.

Reaper allowed himself to be seen by Ink as he casually took yet another sip from his cup of coffee that he quite literally brings with him pretty much everywhere at this point. That same smug grin was still on his face as he looked over at Ink. "I was just stating a fact, Ink. Though, if I were you, I wouldn't waste time on getting distracted so easily like this, Ink. After all, time is irreplaceable and you certainly have only a short period of time before that minion returns to check on you. After all, you certainly wouldn't want them to find out that you're trying to escape from this wedding of yours. Also as a little side note, you don't look half bad in that dress; surprisingly enough anyways." Reaper's grin only got a tad more smug at the comment he just made about Ink being in a dress. "Anyways, that's quite beside the point at any rate at least. You should certainly get back to trying to find a way to escape from this place. Or at least, if I were you in this situation, that's what I would have done anyways. I wish you luck with escaping though. And maybe some other time, we can have another small fun chat like this. Good luck, pal." And after having said that, Reaper simply teleported away. What, did you really expect him to want to make Ink's life easier by helping Ink escape? Why would he want to ruin the fun of letting Ink slowly panic more and more as Ink tries to desperately find a way to quickly and safely escape? He wouldn't want to ruin the fun in that after all; much to Ink's strong annoyance.