Chapter 2

Boboiboy woke up early in the morning and took a quick shower then went to the kitchen for some breakfast apparently tok aba was already in the kokotiam along with ochobot , he already talked to the yellow power sphere about his idea and ochobot just accepted it but he warned boboiboy if something bad gonna happen he will help right away.

Boboiboy was reading a book when his power watch started to glow brightly at first he panicked but then he found out that it was a signal from gempa . Suddenly seven colorful energy lights floated and revealed seven teenagers that looks exactly like him but with different color clothes. It was shocking for boboiboy but then BoBoiBoy felt someone hugging him from the back.

" Abang boboiboy , it's me thorn " thorn said with cute adorable big eyes.

"Ehhh thorn nice to see you ... Your more adorable in person" BoBoiBoy complemented and patted thorn on the head. The elements look up to see that it was indeed their owner.

"Hey not fair how come you get all his attention". Blaze said pouting and both taufan and him ran to their owner tackling him .

The other elements gave an eye roll before looking at boboiboy room .
Boboiboy looked at his elementals one by one , they look the same but different .

"Now everyone please have manners " command gempa pointing to the trio troublemakers

"It's really nice to meet you in User and I apologize from these three " said gempa bowing his head

"There's no need to be so formal to me gempa besides I treat you all like family " exclaimed boboiboy with caring eyes.

"Uhh sure boboiboy is it ok if I call you that ? " Asked gempa which only received a nod from his owner

"Well what are just standing therefore , give me a big group hug " said boboiboy opening his arms wide which the trio troublemakers gladly took the offer including ais , gempa and solar except for one element .

"Hali , come on aren't you happy to see me?

The lightning element just shrugged .
"I'm not really into touching hugs" said Hali uncomfortable.

"Come on don't be such a baby " teased solar still enjoying the hug .

"What Did You Say , Lamp post!! "

"Hali please stop and just give in " said boboiboy looking at his grumpy elemental with pleading eyes .

The tsundere finally gave in and hug with them while looking down trying to hide his pink cheeks .

After their hug , the elements talked to boboiboy about what they do inside the power watch and laughing some of the hilarious moments . They were later interrupted by a knock on the door which supposed to be ochobot .

Ochobot looked suprised when the elements are already here , the power sphere was greeted with a warm hug from thorn saying that ochobot was so cute.

The others said hi to ochobot and he joined them on their story telling .

"Hey do you guys wanna go out it's not really great to stay on my room all day" said BoBoiBoy heading to the door

The elementals nodded their heads and went outside the room while ochobot was being carried by thorn giving him a patting session . The seven elements went to the living room and boboiboy went to the kitchen.

"I'll prepare us something to eat you can just stay here for awhile". Said BoBoiBoy tying an apron to his waist.
Gempa and taufan then volunteered to help him since their good at cooking.

While waiting ,Ais took a chance to take a nap along with solar on the couch since he didn't get  enough sleep.They slept on the opposite side of the couch while Hali sat on the chair busy scrolling to boboiboy's phone . Taufan and blaze were playing a board game in the living room table and thorn along with ochobot went to the garden to look at some plants.

In the Kitchen

"Woah your good at this than I am gempa " boboiboy praised the earth element on such a great job
Gempa can't help but feeling proud about this especially when the complement comes from there owner

"Yeah he is , besides the leadership trait he is also had a mother trait to care for us and feed us with delicious food " taufan said while drooling  practically daydreaming. BoBoiBoy chuckled at there behavior and continued preparing the drinks .

After there cooking and preparing the dining table , taufan called the other elements to join . It ended with a blast , blaze kept stealing fried chicken from his brothers apart from already scolded by gempa, Ais was eating his eyes tired,  somehow thorn feeding his carnivores plant with his food , taufan playing with his food like a child , Hali arguing with solar about the food being bitter or sweet which gave them a death glare from gempa , boboiboy looked at them amused about their behavior , he likes having their company this is exactly the thing he was missing for the last few days .

So chapter done ( what do you think should I continue or not , I'm still doubting myself on writing cause I'm pretty bad at this.