Chapter 27 ( final battle part 2 )

Author : hey new update

I haven't been updating for such a long time and I'm very sorry .

Thank you so much for staying and reading this book , I checked the book and it's now on 1k votes and 12k views , so a very very thank you .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , possible fluff or violence , bad writing , needs more Imagination !!

Enjoy!

0000000000000000000000000000000

We continue our story on halilintar and Gopal finding the power spheres since it so happens that all of the spheres would be on dormant mode , it's possible that they will find it inside their charging stations or in a located prison .

There's a fifty percent chance it could also be on one of the vaults hidden in Tapops Station . And being halilintar he intends to be forget for some time while Gopal couldn't be helpful because he is also had a tendency to forget things .

Halilintar uses his lightning speed to check every room , and everytime he barge in it always had many space pirates trying to kill him , Gopal on the other hand had struggled to keep up with the lightning element .

" Not here , not here , definitely not here " halilintar muttered sprinting to the rooms as fast as he could .

" Slow down , will ya !! I can barely walk anymore " Gopal whined as he force his two feet to walk further .

" It's not my fault your slow , we don't have much time here atleast you could is change the doors into food so I can easily break it " halilintar ordered sternly .

" Jeez your such a bossy guy " Gopal rolled his eyes .

Halilintar went towards the last door in the hallways and this time it had a maximum security lock .
He thinks for a second before dragging Gopal to the door .

" Hey !! What is it " Gopal was clearly annoyed by his friend being really pushy .

" I want you to change this door into food , I'm 90% sure that the power spheres are in there " halilintar exclaimed while Gopal scratch his non itchy ear .

" What happened to the 10%? " Gopal asked making the lightning element more irritated .

" Just change the Goddamn door !! " Halilintar shouted as Gopal flinch accidentally turning the door into biscuit .

The hothead element smashed the door with his foot out of anger . His eyes wondered around the room until something jumped on him hugging him tightly .

" Boboiboy !! How long has it been kid"

And there he saw it , his old power sphere friend mechabot hugging him tightly like it's the last he'll ever see him .

The other power spheres were completely joyous that they've finally been rescued by their friend .

" Mechabot , what are you doing here your not with dad? " Halilintar raised his brow , he looks worried .

" Oh please , I told you're dad that it was best to escape rather than staying behind but NOOOO he didn't listen to me at all , now thanks to him I've been imprisoned because of his recklessness ..." Mechabot kept on rambling while halilintar ignored him and greeted the other power spheres .

" We are so glad , you came back boboiboy " one power sphere said out of happiness.

" That's great but we still need to go now " halilintar explained to them about the plans and had told them to be aware of their surroundings .