Special chapter : Beloved Boi's Birthday !!

Yesterday was our Boi's Birthday and I'm still celebrating it until now

Happy birthday to MONSTA elemental hero ; Boboiboy  💕

Author : I decided to make a special chapter this time but ....it's only gonna be a short one ... So yeah

Anyways let's start !!!

00000000000000000000000000000000

It was in the middle of the night ,
Boboiboy was laying on his bedroom opening the presents he recently got from the Tapops Station and his friends . he really can't stop smiling today , you see his friends had thrown him a surprise birthday party even though it almost gave him a heart attack but it was all worth it when his whole family was there , even his mom and tok aba .

Admiral Tarung allowed boboiboy to have his party on the Tapops Station mainly because tok aba's expertise on cooking was really tempting .

The commander planned the fun  activities , Yaya and ying for decorations they also make sure that there was not a single balloon at the party ,tok aba and Amato cooked all the food since they really trust Yaya and ying to make one .

And for what it's worth , fang and captain kaizo also prepared gifts as a thank you . Gopal ..... Well he was doing his usual Gopal things :)

Over all , he had a great time , everything he had hoped it would be and now that the party was over , he decided to open his present .

What I think everyone's presents will be :

Ying : reading glasses

Yaya : book and more books

Fang : a photo of himself to remind boboiboy how popular he is 😂😂.

Gopal : box of fried chicken

Ochobot : picture of the two of them

Tok aba : New sweater

His mom : probably a soccer ball

Admiral Tarung : list of his new missions and a tiger pen

Commander : sunglasses

Mechabot : curry puffs

And last but definitely not least

Amato : he let his son play with mechabot  . And also high tech shoes .

After that boboiboy fell on his bed , he was already tired but not sleepy . He can't really sleep tonight for some reason , it didn't feel right to sleep .

But why?

Boboiboy closed his eyes again ready to engulf the darkness , he didn't notice his power watch glowed rapidly .

Suddenly a light cold poke was felt on his left cheek and a very familiar voice on his right ear .

" Hey boboiboy are you awake? " The voice whispered .

" Maybe he's sleeping? Aww I want him to wake up " a cute whine said .

" Maybe it's best to not disturb him " a chuckle echoed again .

" HEYY WAKE UP !!!! " A loud bang of two frying pans jolted boboiboy wide awake and petrified .

His eyes blinked a couple of times before he realizes that his elements were standing right Infront of him

" Blaze !! What did I just say ! " He saw gempa smack the the fire element's head .

That must hurt like hell especially when gempa was wearing very heavy earth gloves .