Epilogue

Author : hello , I'm sorry again for the late update , I gave you false hope on an early update haha...ha I feel guilty for that . There was no wifi left so to be fair I also had suffered !! Please forgive me ! I feel like im a bad person if I don't see any good and positive comments .

But I still want you to enjoy this last chapter !!

Warning : bad grammar mistake , English is not my mother language .....that's it .....

000000000000 Q w Q 0000000000000

The sun rises slowly and the birds chirping in such a peaceful morning , boboiboy who was known as our elemental hero was now peacefully meditating infront of the sun rise .

Everything was finally over , all the chaos and destruction were already gone and the people who had suffered during the war is finally at ease .

Commander and admiral Tarung who was worried about his health had strictly put him on bed rest and a whole month of no missions or any bad guys to capture.

Even though he convince himself to still continue doing his job , his friends were already one step ahead of him and immediately took all the missions he was supposed to do in that month break .

Even the agents from laskar station decided to take his job for the time being , boboiboy could feel how much they were worried about him so he gave up his selflessness for once .

He knows that they will always be some new threats ahead of him but this time , he just wants to enjoy the peacefulness of earth and his family.

The hero sighed in relief peacefully enjoying his morning stretching that was until.......

BOOM BOOM !!! loud dramatic sound...

" WHO THE HELL PUT PEANUT BUTTER ON THE CEILING WALL !!! "

Boboiboy felt his heart stop as he heard the loud terrifying voice coming from tok aba's house .

And there it was taufan and blaze running for their lives to avoid their brother gempa .

" Boboiboy / Ori help !! Mama gempa is chasing is gonna kill us !!! " The two elements said in unison as they ran towards boboiboy and hiding behind his back .

" It wasn't us alright !! Were being framed  !? " Taufan yelled loudly Infront of the elemental hero .

" G-guys stop !! " Boboiboy whined struggling from being shaken by taufan .

The three then suddenly froze when they saw gempa and his dark aura surrounding him dangerously close .

Boboiboy sweatdrop , the two troublemakers were already hugging each other scared of what their brother would do .

" It's not us ! Mama gempa !! " Taufan pleaded .

" The two of you really are a piece a s- "

" Gempa .... Can you please calm down" boboiboy said in a calming voice .

The earth element snap back to reality
when he realized boboiboy was there . Gempa sighed calmly before facing his two brothers .

" You better not do this again or else " the earth element glared threatening the two boys .

Taufan and blaze burst into tears then launching themselves to hug boboiboy in a tight grip .

" Thank you Ori !! " Blaze said , his tears were running like a fountain .

" We almost died !! " Taufan added dramatically .

" N-no n-need to t-thank me ... " Boboiboy said , he really can't breath because of these two idiots .