Chapter 33 : Awoken

Author : Hello !! I'm here now and brought an update with me , sorry that it took so long , I have some urgency to take care of .

Anyways , Enjoy !!

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate languages , possible fluff or even violence , bad writing sorta ...

0000000000000000000000000000000

It's been about two months after the war and Tapops Station had already recovered on their daily expenses . They handled everything pretty well now , some agents are even continuing their missions , after all there are still more work to be done .

However , what everybody's biggest problem especially the elementals siblings is that boboiboy had yet not awoken .

He didn't show any signs of waking up and it hurts them to see the hero in this state . Believe me , they tried everything and even hired the most professional doctors in the universe but he still in a coma .

Two months and the elemental siblings couldn't take it .....

.

.

.

Cafeteria

Gempa once again sighed on the table as he and his siblings were eating silently without anyone saying a word . Two months ... that's how long they've been tired and had been waiting still .

The loud chatters of the cafeteria was almost comforting to say the least , he could also hear his youngest brother snoring in their table probably sleepy for the amount of time he spends on the lab or library finding every medicine for boboiboy .

The lightning element poured another cup of coffee on solar's side just as his brother requested .

" How was your potion solar? " Gempa ask sipping his tea .

" I need a couple more ingredients for it too work , and I'm sure this time , It Will Work " solar replied with confidence before yawning and got back to sleeping .

Gempa never really trusted much of solar's experiment but through this tough time , he needs to learn to accept and let his youngest brother pouring his heart out on every experiment for the sake of their owner to heal no matter how dangerous it is now , they were desperate to find a cure for his coma .

The earth element with sleepy eyes glance at his eldest brother yawning as well .

As the days goes by fast , halilintar offered to do all of boboiboy's supposed missions to atleast help the painful weight in gempa's shoulders , they have to help Tapops somehow and halilintar gladly took half of that burden . Even if it means getting onto one of the dangerous missions boboiboy take .

It's suprising for him to know that both light and lightning elements are getting along without causing problems . As for the troublemaker trio , they sometimes were involve into a mess here and there but they had learned to behave for a while when gempa needs a break .

And Ais? , He helps out solar whenever he can on each experiment and shocking that he didn't need any sleep or a wink of nap when doing so .

" I've notice something ...." Ais suddenly spoke catching his brothers attention .

" Me and solar had tested a sample on Ori's blood yesterday , solar told me to check if it was stable enough to use for another potion " Ais exclaimed while twirling the straw of his chocolate shake looking at his brothers very seriously .

" So? What did you find? " Halilintar questioned , not missing a the tense on his shoulders .

" I saw a glimpse of blackish purple on the beaker , at first I thought , it was just my imagination however ori's blood started to bubble up almost breaking the beaker at the sudden force "

" Wait what ... How's that possible? " gempa shocked alerted the trio troublemakers that it must be something bad .

" I have no idea either , I told solar about this but after I showed it to him , the bubbling had stopped , we also used more researching and taking a closer look .... It just turn back to normal " Ais muttered the last part .

Unexpectedly thorn started to cry again alerting gempa to do his job as a mo- brother and comfort him .

" Don't worry thorn , I'm sure it's not that bad , maybe it was just some kind of sign that boboiboy will be alright " blaze said positively .

" I highly doubt that though .... " Ais interrupted the duo ruining the positive moment .

" Why? " Taufan ask nervously , he didn't really want to see thorn crying his eyes out .

" There are three possibilities about that sudden malfunction , One that noseless monkey did something to boboiboy we didn't know about , Two it might have been because of that large explosion that his blood cells are acting strange or Three judging from the research , the purple effect was already in his body for a long time and boboiboy already knows about it that he didn't tell us .... " Ais exclaimed .

Before that could continue their conversation , a loud bang on the door was heard as ochobot floated tiredly to their table

" What's wrong? " Halilintar suddenly got up from his seat which interrupted solar's nap .

" It's about b-boboiboy "

.

.

.

Boboiboy's pov

The explosion erupted as I lost my strength to stand , and all of a sudden .... My world was blacked out ....

Calm and peacefulness of the darkness swallowed me from an endless abyss , I felt like my body was floating like the way it floats before on the universe .

I don't know why but .... Everything seems so confusing

But then ..... A wing passes by me swinging me through the air .

" What's happening .... "

.

.

I opened my eyes as a sharp pain struck through my head , my vision was blurry and I still needed time to adjust it .

Beep beep.... Beep beep

' what's that weird sound ' I thought as I tried to move .

Everything hurts so bad ... It's almost impossible to move at all , I then saw something yellow moving wait... Floating for some reason ...

The yellow object started to speak to me like it's....

" B-boboiboy b-boboiboy "

It's saying my name  , why does it sound familiar .... Is that o-ochobot

' it is ochobot !! Wait I need to talk t-to him !! "

I tried to speak but my throat was so dry that I can't mouth my words .

I them saw ochobot starting to panic and before I knew it , he left me in some kind of room .

" O-ochobot .... "

After a few seconds later my vision became blurry again but before that I saw a glimpse of people entering the room with a worried expression ...

And then I went back to the darkness ...

00000000000000000000000000000000

Author : sorry if it's too short , you see I was so determine to finish the other update that I accidentally deleted ...... What a let down really , that's why the chapter is shorter . I'm kinda sad 🤧