7

"Milady." A man dressed as a butler called out as he walk in a room after knocking the door politely. Inside the door, stood Misaki in her formal dress. Picture above.

"Are you ready for the day?" The butler asked as the maids in the room bow down to the lady with status before walking out.

Misaki smiled. "Indeed I am, Yuichi. Thank you." The butler nodded as he push the door wide open for her to walk out.

"Your piano teacher has arrive. She is waiting in the music room."

The girl smiled, walking out of the room with the butler followed behind, not before closing her bedroom door. As they both walk through an open hallway, Misaki look at her left to see the fountain of her castle. The place was her favorite one yet as she usually spend her free time reading. The girl had received plenty of new books today and so she could not wait to read them.

Her eyes then land on another pair of eyes above the tree by the long length bench she usually sat. As if time had slowed down, Misaki took a moment to gaze at the them. The person gazed back to her, couldn't let go of the stare.

"Milady? Is everything alright?"

The butler's voice snap her out of her thoughts as Misaki look at him in shocked. "O-oh. Yes! Yes I'm alright. Did you say something?"

After Misaki ask him and carefully listening to him, she look back at the boy on the tree. She saw him smiling at her and held up a hand, waving a little. The girl waved back secretly so the butler won't question her.

"...since your piano lessons will be cut short, you were ask to be at the grand hall." The butler continue to state her task.

Misaki nodded, not leaving her gaze from the boy. The boy chuckled before standing up and jumped from the tree to the building beside it, walking away.

"Hm? Did you see something, milady?"

"Eh? Oh, it's nothing really. I just saw a beautiful butterfly near the fountain. It kinda makes me want to visit the garden." The girl quickly replied, not wanting the man in front of her to worry much.

He nodded before guiding her inside and towards a room. Her teacher was sitting by the big piano, playing a tune.

"Ah, Misaki. You finally show up." The woman before her said, standing up.

Misaki politely bow to her, holding up her dress. "Thank you again for having me, Miss Kuroha."

"Oh, there is no need for that, Misaki. You have the high status here." The woman walk up to her and grab both of her forearm to stand her straight.

Misaki chuckled. "Sorry, a force of habit. I've been seeing a lot of...nobles lately."

The woman, Kuroha smirked. "The Lord himself is still trying to get someone to court you?"

"Yes, and please, non of them that I would want in my life. What they all wanted was money and their reputation to rise." Misaki sighed as she walk up to the piano, pressing a key. "Although..."

Her mind went to the moment she just in not long ago. She doesn't know why but the boy had caught her attention unlike the nobles.

"Hm? Has the princess finally find the right man? About time..."

"Miss, I'm 19--"

"Now chop, chop! Your schedule is tight today as of I've heard so let's get to the lesson!" Kuroha quickly change the subject, pushing the girl down and started the lesson.

===================

It was past noon, the sun still sat up shining the land. But for the princess, she wanted the day to end. After her piano lessons, she was asked to meet at the hall, only to be met with young men. Lots and lots of nobles have come to visit the castle and courted her multiple times. She didn't remember how many times she had decline them and tried to be polite to them.

She finally got out of the grand hall and away from from the large crowd, held her hand on her chest and let out an exhaustion sigh. Feeling a pair of eyes watching her, she look out of the window beside her. Only to see the blue sky up above with the trees below behind the castle's walls. She shake her head and adjust her dress before heading back at the hall to finish declining more people.

from above the castle walls, the same boy from the fountain could be seen with a small scope in hand, watching the princess walking inside the hall. The male smirk, remembering how she stare's at him like a little kid. He had to admit himself, he was charm by her big crystal blue eyes. He suddenly snap himself out of it as he move his scope to another window to see Shirayuki reading a book with Zen sleeping not far from her.

"So that red haired girl is the royal twin's friend, huh?"

============================

The white haired female finally get to relax for a bit. After being courted a lot, she had dancing lessons for a whole hour. Just has she thought she could sit down, she heard that her brother had pass out in a room with Shirayuki so she was ask to finish some paperwork for him.

Misaki gladly accept it, even though she, too, was exhausted. As she walk to towards her brother's study room, she saw a familiar blonde man in front of her. "Lord Haruka." The girl bow, showing off her smile.

"Princess Misaki." The man walk to her. "I think it is about time for you to end this act."

"Which is...?"

Haruka bow down to her before asking her as both of them walk to Zen's study room. "You have met a lot of nobles across the border, some has a high status with good reputation. Don't you think you should accept one of them now?"

Misaki sighed. "If I can, I would. But consider my feelings as well, Lord Haruka. I would never accept men that are blind with gold and beauty." Both of them turn a corner and found themselves in front of the study room. "Now excuse me, Lord haruka. Oh, and make sure those nobles from the hall are not here. I don't want to deal another rejection."

She turned around and walk inside, not without glaring at the man. She sighed, leaning back on the door. "Can this day end faster?"

She heard a chuckled in front of her as she shot up and held her guard up. She saw the same boy from before, sitting on the railing behind her brother's desk. "I assume today has been rough for you, your highness?"

She stood up properly, surprised to see him in the room. "How did you--"

"I climb." The boy replied as he jump up from the railing and walk inside. "It is nice to meet you, your highness. I am Obi."

==================

How's the new cover (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥