16

Another day has arrive. The kingdom was busy as usual, guards in their spots as they guarded the area, workers in the kingdom doing their work. It was a normal day.

Well not for Misaki, since she had to meet with nobles and she has to wear her dark blue dress again. She got out of the main hall as always and find her way at the fountain. She stretch her arms and let out a big sigh of relief. "Finally ran away from that!"

"Ran away from what?" She heard a voice from beside her asked as she turned to them to see her brother sitting on the railing of the hallway with his sword on his lap.

"Brother? What are you doing here?" The girl was surprised since she thought she was alone.

Zen shrugged his shoulders. "Need some fresh air from all those paperwork. What about you? Ran away from your fans?"

Misaki pouted, leaning on a pillar he was also leaning on. "Not fans. You know how much I hate the attention." She suddenly heard someone murmured as she turn in the hallway to see their red hair friend.

"So today, I'm heading to the herb garden with Ryuu, then I need to organize the medicinal records..." The twins watch as the red haired female realized two white hairs she had passed by and turned around. "Oh? Zen, Misaki!"

"Hey there, Shirayuki." The male greeted the girl as he continue to clean his sword. Misaki waved at her with a smile. "Good morn--"

Zen stopped when he saw her outfit, feeling blood rushing up to his cheeks. "You...Isn't that an..." His twin had her eyes sparkled as she went to Shirayuki.

"You look amazing!" Misaki compliment the girl as she smiled and thanked her.

"Oh, look what I got!" Shirayuki quickly pull something from her neck and show them a familiar badge. She gave it to the male as she reads it out loud.

"Apprentice Court Hearbalist of Wistal Court, Clarines Kingdom."

"You got your identity tag!" Misaki exclaimed, hugging the red haired female.

Shirayuki smiled as the girl patted her head. "They made it while we were in Laxdo. The uniform as well."

"Oh right! I heard from Ryuu that they moved you into the castle." Letting go of Shirayuki, the white haired girl happily said.

The girl beside her nodded, hugging her books she was holding. "Yup. It means I need to work even harder now. I've got a lot of work and studying to do!"

"Tell me about it." Zen smiled, putting his sword back to it's holder. "There's a lot of work on my end because of what happened at Fort Laxdo, too."

"And I got those nobles on my tail as usual. A lot for some reason. It might be a while before we see each other again." Misaki whined of their load of work the three had.

Shirayuki realized about it and frown. "Huh? Oh, I see..."

Zen noticed her looking down. "Shirayuki..." He was about to comfort her until she turned around not after grabbing her tag.

"Well, see you two later then!"

"Wait, hold on! Can't you show at least a little reluctance?" Zen quickly stopped her as Misaki trying not to smugly smile, knowing he wanted some kind of attention from the red head.

"Reluctance? How do you mean?"

"D-Don't ask me..."

It was getting awkward between the two as Zen gone quiet, Shirayuki stayed quiet waiting for him to respond. Misaki laughed awkwardly before pulling her brother. "Never mind him, Shirayuki. Catch you later!"