25

It has been around 4 hours after It was the present time, as the day turn to night. The white haired girl accidently drank the drink from the chief herbalist. She got her aid to put her inside her room for her to rest. Instead of sleeping the entire day, she suddenly woke up. Her eyes went to the end of her bed to see the familiar scarf she had left.

Outside of her room, Obi was standing in front of the door, struggling to think of what should he do as her aid when she's in such state.

As to why he was struggling, the chief had brief him about when Misaki was first drunk.

"My only word for you is good luck."

The words itself felt threatening to him.

After a whole moment of him steadying his breathing pattern, Obi opened the door. He was met with the girl sitting on her bed, hugging her scarf as she looked over the night sky outside of her window. The girl hadn't change her dress except her little cape that was hanged neatly near her wardrobe. 

"Oh, she's awake..." The boy murmured to himself, walking inside. "Saki! Are you finally sober up?"

He didn't get a respond from her as she suddenly stood up, still hugging the clothing. Misaki walked passed him, leaving the room and the confused boy."

"Saki?"

==========

Inside of the herbalist court building, the chief of herbalist was reading some reports with only a lamp beside her as her light source.

She heard a knock from her office as she replied them to come in. Kiki came in the room, not leaving the doorway. "Chief herbalist, is Obi with you?"

"Hm? I asked him to watch over the princess. Is he not there?"

"Asked him? Did something happen?"

"O-Oh, well..." Garak looked away for a moment before clearing her throat.  "I accidently gave Misaki and Shirayuki alcohol. I kinda forgot the princess had low tolerance with strong drinks and it looks like Shirayuki is, too. Don't worry about it! I already checked Shirayuki in her room, she is still sound asleep. As for Misaki, Obi is suppose to be with her right now."

"In her room? Well, I did check back Shirayuki and she's still asleep. But I didn't see Misaki or Obi in her room."

"Wait, what?"

"Instead, I found a note addressed to Zen." Kiki held a paper in front for the chief to see.

Garak sighed, leaning back to her chair. "Well, I hope Obi is at least with her."

"I hope so."

"But I'm sure they will be fine." Garak then lean in her hand under her chin on the desk, grinning towards the aide. "Ryuu told me how the princess and her aide got along very well. He's been watching them when they helped out picking some herbs this morning."

==========

Outside of the castle, Obi was following the still drunk Misaki to who knows where. "Hey. Should you really be on your feet?"

Misaki's gaze hardened for no apparent reason as she continue to walk ahead. Obi decided to walk further away back from her for certain reasons.

"Hey, isn't that the princess?"

"Hm? Hey you are right."

"I heard she got herself an aide again."

"Really? Let's see how long that's going to keep up."

The said aide looked up to see the guards in duty whispering to each other. When they saw Obi looking up to them, they quickly look away and stood right at their place. Obi watched how Misaki was further away from him. "Well, I have no reason to conceal myself."