30

Misaki watched Kiki and Mitsuhide leaving with the group that came with Zen, guarding their prisoner back to the castle. The only ones that was left was her group and Zen, who's still up in the tower with Shirayuki. She look at the entrance where Obi was standing, seeing him looking up with a hand hover over his eyes.

Clutching on her robe, she asked. "What's wrong?"

"It's just... Master's taking a while up there with Missy."

Both of them stay silent, when they felt their brains beginning to combine a little.

"You don't think..."

"It's possible..."

Both of them stop their snickering when Zen suddenly walked out from the tower. Misaki clear her throat a bit before walking towards her brother. "Zen? Where's Shirayuki?"

"Ah... She'll come down in a bit. Obi, can Shirayuki ride back with you? Misaki can ride with me." Zen said, clearly avoiding the subject.

"Sure..." Obi hesitantly nodded, sharing a look with Misaki who just shrugged. Still gripping her cloak, Misaki walk with Zen to his horse. Her brother helped her up, making sure she's comfortable.

Shirayuki finally walked out of the tower and quickly went to Obi's side. The boy tense up when he felt her suddenly went behind him. Zen faced them before averting eyes away to prevent uncomfort.

They all went up on their horses, ready to ride back to the castle. Along the ride, Misaki could feel Zen's tense self. She decided to ask later, as she rest her head against her brother's back while closing her eyes.

======

As few days past since the exam, it was the day for Kiharu and Popo to ride back home. She was with Shirayuki and Obi for now, horses standing beside them. Obi was told to stay with Shirayuki by Misaki for a while, despite him denying it. Obi made a big yawned before he face the girls.

"Oh, what am I to do, Shirayuki?!" Kiharu exclaimed, a hand holding Popo's cage while the other on her cheek. "The prince and his men are accompanying me back to the island."

"You really won't be able to make it back if you're that nervous." Shirayuki said, clutching her workbook.

"But, it's the prince, Shirayuki, The prince!"

"Miss Kiharu!" Hearing Zen call her out made the girls jumped. Kiharu quickly gain her posture back as she stood still in front of the prince, but Shirayuki avoid any eye contact, facing down on the ground.

Zen walk over to them along with Kiki and Mitsuhide. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Are you ready to leave?"

"Y-Yes, Your Highness!" Kiharu replied before realizing. "Oh! Is Princess Misaki here? She has Popo with her."

"What?" Zen felt his eyes twitch as he look behind back at the castle. "Where is she?"

"Probably at the garden." Kiki answered calmly, crossing her arms from behind. As on cue, Misaki made her way to them, Popo resting on her shoulder. She was wearing her dress, her cape following her as it attach around her shoulders, with the Clarines emblem on her right shoulder. 

"Yahoo~" Misaki greet, standing beside the girls behind Shirayuki, who was still flustered. "Me and Popo had a good time together! He's such an energetic bird. It's a shame you'll be leaving."

The white haired girl pet Popo for the last time before the adorable bird fly back to Kiharu. She then walk over to Obi to sat with him, watching the others converse. What she mostly look at was Shirayuki, who is obviously making distance away from the prince.