26

After a few words, Zen had finally done with his report and put down the ink pen. He leaned back at his chair and sighed very heavily, feeling mentally tired.

"I have returned." Kiki had came in, closing the door behind her. In her hand was a piece of paper and a tag.

"What took you so long, Kiki?" Mitsuhide asked as he and Kiki went beside Zen to hear what the girl is going to say. The blonde girl gave the prince the note she found in Misaki's room. Zen reads it as he suddenly stood up, crumbling the paper in his hand. He then made his way to the door passing his aides. "I'm going out for a bit. Oh yeah, Kiki. Did you have it?"

Kiki threw the tag to him as he caught it with ease before leaving the room. "Wait, Zen?!"

"He's going to go check on Shirayuki and Misaki." Kiki told the confused aide, cleaning Zen's desk. 

"Did something happen? What was that note?" 

The female closed all the books on the desk before replying. "That note was from Obi. Apparently both Shirayuki and Misaki got drunk and make their way back."

The mention of a certain red hair's name made the male aide laughed out loud. "T-That's why he left out such a storm?" Kiki gave him a monotone glare as he soon stop laughing, looking away before stating a question. "S-so Shirayuki is drunk? I hope she's okay..."

"Last time I went to check on Shirayuki, she was still asleep. Since Zen is coming to her, she should be fine. As for Misaki, Obi should be with her. If he doesn't, I'll teach him a lesson."

Mitsuhide chuckled on her statement, before realizing something. "Ever since those two came, Zen and Misaki change, huh?"

He and Kiki walked to the closed balcony together, watching the dark sky outside of the room they are in. His eyes adjusted to see his reflection and the desk behind him. He saw the drawer was slightly open as he walk over to inspect it. A familiar sharp point for an arrow made him frown at the sudden flashbacks of a certain memory. 

The memory of when he comfort Zen when he was mourning of his friend's sudden death in front of him. One thing about that memory that made him happy was when Zen first warmed up to him.

The sudden memory flashback made him smiled brightly... no weirdly. It made Kiki uncomfortable as she pointed out.

"What are you doing? That's unseemly."

"W-What you do mean, unseemly!?" Mitsuhide jumped before coughing out,  a small blush planted on his cheeks. "See, I was just thinking of when Zen told me he felt uncomfortable about me calling him 'Prince Zen'. 

"Ah, I remember something like that."

"Oh right. What did you gave Zen along with that note?" Mitsuhide remembered Kiki throwing something to Zen before the boy storm off. 

"Zen asked me to get it for him. It was an---

==============

Outside of the castle, Zen ran through the courtyard. The way he ran in a fast phase shows how he was worried of his twin being outside in this hour. He soon found the person he was looking for. 

Obi was walking towards him with Misaki still in his arms. The girl sleeps comfortably, lowering her guard down which she shouldn't. Obi is a gentleman, as he tried to not wake her up as he quicken his own phase towards her bedroom. He then saw Zen running towards them as he stopped. "Master..."

"You two...!" Zen stopped in front of Obi, panting out for running in such a long way. "I thought you two were with Shirayuki at the medicine room! Don't wander around! Misaki can't go out this late...!"