22

The group minus Ryuu went out with bottles full of liquid of the herbs in their hands. They soon walk out of the greenhouse together, taking off of their mask. The girls both converse together, laughing out when they had mention something funny as the male following behind felt out of place.

The red hair girl finally notice the clothing outfit the princess had wear as she mention. "By the way, that's a nice dress you're wearing, Misaki."

"Really? My older brother got this for me. I got to say it's very comfortable." Misaki replied, adjust her cape a bit as she hug the basket.

The girls converse with each other as the man behind them followed close, lazily carrying a bottle in his hand with a yawn.

"So." Obi lazily handle a bottle behind his head, resting on his shoulder. "We're letting these rest in the underground cellar, right?"

"Oh, yeah. The bottles that were placed there six months ago should be ready now. We'll check them and bring them to the medicine room." The red head replied, hugging three bottles.

"Sounds like a tedious job."

"You think so? It'll be more fun the more you do it, right?" Misaki said, knowing how it feels. She was holding two bottles hugging them near her chest.

Shirayuki nodded to her, agreeing. "It sure does."

Misaki took a look around her. The puddles from the rain this morning were still around but the day was as clear as it is. The three stopped under a bridge to take a short break.

"Say, missy." Obi asked, calling at the red haired girl. "Have you ever thought it might be better if Prince Zen and Saki weren't royal?"

The sudden question confused the said princess, looking at the boy. Obi gazed his own yellow orbs to her blue ones. They soon saw Shirayuki walking over to Obi.

"Give me that."

She motioned him to give her the bottles. The boy hesitant a bit before giving her the bottles. Misaki sighed as she walked over to the girl and grabbed the extra bottles. She looked over to Obi before lightly hit his head with the bottle.

"Next time you ask that kind of question, I'll take that as an insult." Obi let out a light groan from the sudden contact. 

Misaki then turned to Shirayuki. "Come on, let's get this done with."

Shirayuki nodded and ignored the boy completely before following the girl. The red haired girl look over to her friend, seeing her frowning with her eyebrows almost meeting with each other. She could hear her murmuring as well.

"Stupid Obi."

Obi sighed, laughing to himself. "Damn, I made her mad..."

"Saki! Missy! Wait up! Saki!"

===========

After resting the bottles in the cellar and bringing back the bottles that has been resting there for a while, they headed back to the herbalist course house to meet with the other staffs. The chief gave the three a cup with a suspicious liquid in it from the bottles they turn in as soon as they sat at the table.

"This is roka that was left to ferment for six months!" The chief told them, holding the bottle she pour with. "Try it and remember the taste, Shirayuki."

"Um..." Misaki was too suspicious with the drink. "You sure this isn't one of your poison?"

"Now why the hell would I poison you guys? Now try it, Misaki and um..."

"Names Obi!" The man introduced himself beside the princess, grinning.

Garrack grinned back and hold out the bottle. "You too, Obi."