21

Wattpad seem to like removing pictures and one of you had suggested me to put the picture in the chapter instead adding it on the top

Wattpad seem to like removing pictures and one of you had suggested me to put the picture in the chapter instead adding it on the top...you get what I mean?

And yes, I changed Misaki's outfit again.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

===============

Enjoying the sun above the sky, Misaki hum a song in her mind. Her aid was beside her, his arms wrapped around behind his head, resting on it as he walk. It was silent the whole walk. Both didn't seem to mind the silent, but the male was bothered. He tried to make a conversation but nothing seem to come out of his mouth.

Noticing the male beside her was moving his head around their surrounding, she started off. "You've been like that ever since we left Zen's room. Is something bothering you?" 

Obi looked over to her before staring in front. "I'm not sure myself, m'lady. What about you? You seem not yourself."

"I'm being myself the whole day."

"Are you sure? Ever since the talk back at with your brother, you seem bothered." The male stated straightforwardly.

Misaki jumped at his straightforwardness. "W-Well... To be perfectly honest, hearing you leaving...bothers me... That doesn't mean I'm starting to gain affection towards you! You've been stuck with me for more than my previous guards."

The princess went on and on. Obi smirked, knowing that his statement were true, she was actually glad he didn't leave.

He was also glad he didn't think of leaving.

The girl clear her throat before asking. "Anyways, I thought I told you not to wear that beanie again. Take it off."

"Why, Saki. Without this beanie, chicks will fall in love with me. Like you."

"Keep dreaming." Misaki grab his beanie and slowly took it off of his head, revealing his messy short black hair. She messed it up to make it neatly as possible with her other hand, combing it.

The gesture made Obi's chest beat.

"Now, I'll be keeping this since I see it has become a habit of yours. The greenhouse should not be far from here so let's go." The princess was so bold she didn't realize what she had done to the poor boy. He's not complaining about it, in fact he like this side of hers.

The princess clip the beanie behind her dress she had put on just before they left to meet up with Shirayuki.

As they arrive at the greenhouse, they saw the red head being companied by Ryuu who soon went inside with a basket full of herbs. They both were wearing mask as well.

"Shirayuki!" The white hair female yell out as the boy behind him waved at her with a smile.

"Misaki?" The red hair girl turned around as Ryuu went inside. Shirayuki was holding a clothing, which she was supposed to wear it before heading in the greenhouse. "And Obi? Do you two need something?"

"Well, I am sure you are aware of what's happening around you, yes?" Shirayuki thought of how she heard guards murmuring out about a situation, which she nodded. "So, to not waste my free time lazing around and him lazing around on a tree, we volunteer to be by your side for a while."

"Huh?"

Misaki went beside her and hug her shoulders. "Don't worry, the Chief Herbalist gave us consent. If I were busy with my schedule, I have suggested to the chief to be as insistent, forceful, thorough as you like to my aid here if he ever done something that's not your liking!"

Obi nodded as Misaki continue to talk. He soon realize what she had said. "What?"

"Of course, you can return him as you like, Shirayuki." The princess smirked when she felt Obi glared towards her.

"Huh? What...um."

"Now, let's see what's your duty for today!" Ignoring her confusion, Misaki grabbed onto Shirayuki's hand as they both went inside with Obi following behind.

The red hair girl sighed and just let them be. She grab onto a basket by the doorway after wearing her mask. Obi grabbed onto the basket for her as they walk through what seem to be a garden with purple herbs.

"Why are you wearing a mask, Shirayuki?" Misaki asked beside the girl as she adjust her mask.

"We are collecting roka fruits, but the fragrance they secrete can intoxicate people." The herbalist replied, taking the basket back.

"Is that so?" Obi took out two clothing type and wrap one around himself. As he was done, he went behind Misaki and wrap the other clothing around her mouth as they walk slower.

"What are you doing?" Shirayuki asked, blushing at the sight of how close they were.

As for Misaki, boy she tried so hard not to scream.

Obi tied tightly and neatly for the princess do she won't breathe in the toxic, since he heard she has been poison once, and he would not want it to happen again. He soon reply the red head. "I'll be helping you, mistress. Saki, you can just watch. I don't want you touching these."

"B-but I want to help too!"

As the two bicker, Shirayuki saw Ryuu kneeling down to pick out the herbs. "Oh, Ryuu. This is--"

"I've heard." The boy cut her off, knowing fully who the man was. "It's not a bad idea. I trust the princess, after all."

"Ryuu, you so sweet." Misaki chuckled, wanted to hug the boy but he was busy picking the herbs out. So she let him be. "Now, let's not stand here and waste time. Let's finish this quickly, Shirayuki!"

=============

"Pick out only the fruits that have four-pointed stars at the tip. Don't pick any that have withered."

"Yes, ma'am!"

The three soon picked the herbs carefully. Misaki, however, felt out of place even when she wears a mask. She kneeled down beside her aid, watching him pick the herbs out. The girl could smell a a bit of the herbs, which she pinch her nose a bit.

"What's wrong, did you breathe in the herb to much?" Obi caught her sudden uncomfortable state and check if her mask was loosen or not.

She waved him out. "I'm alright. Just pick out the four-pointed star herbs."

"The fragrance didn't make you tipsy, Misaki, Obi?" Shirayuki asked, walking over to them with her basket full of the herbs.

"We're doing fine here, Mistress!" Obi gave her a thumbs up as Shirayuki nodded, walking over to Ryuu's side to help him out.

Obi pick another one before looking over to Misaki. Who was busy poking the fruit. His eyes softened a bit before saying to her. "Saki, do you mind helping me pick this one?" He pointed at the one in front of her.

Misaki nodded happily as she picked out the fruits. As she cleaned out the tiny tree where the herb was growing out, she turned towards Obi and gave him the fruits. "Here. You can double checked if the herbs are all four-pointed stars."

Obi gazed at her blue eyes, seeing them softened when she was staring at him. He didn't knew why, but his hands find themselves grabbing onto her mask and pull it out, revealing Misaki's shock face.

"Um. Oh... I'm sorry, my hands kind of did their own thing." Obi lied as he scratch his head.

Misaki ignore her blushing state and hit his head. "Then make your hands getting more of the herbs!"

"O-okay, got it."

============

So many fluffs...