14

The two girls were surprised to see Mitsuhide picking them up all of the sudden before he explained about what happen. They quickly went inside as Shirayuki took care of the conscious soldier with Zen close by to gain information. Misaki was inside a room with the guards discussing about the case.

"So there's nothing suspicious except the armory being empty?"

Kiki nodded. "Yeah, the other rooms are all look ordinary and untouched."

Misaki held her chin with her thumb and pointing finger, looking down. "All what's possible is bandits raiding this place by giving illness as the distraction to steal valuables."

"Told ya all this are the bandits' job." Obi smugly says beside the princess. The girl chuckled before noticing something.

"How long has Zen been in here?" She saw how Zen's aids look and immediately went off to look for her brother. Kiki sighed.

"And there she goes."

Obi rubbed his head. "Why is she mad all of the sudden?"

"She was just worried for Zen's health. It'll be okay, just...probably arguing for a bit." Mitsuhide replied, shaking his head remembering the times.

On Misaki's side, she was getting close to where Zen and Shirayuki was and saw that the red haired girl was yelling at him.

"Zen, you should get some fresh air soon. I won't have you getting sick!"

"...Just a little longer."

Misaki sighed, hugging the wall and peaking to watch them as someone suddenly came up to him. "What are you doing? I thought you would be arguing with your brother."

Misaki shush him off, taking Obi's arm and drag him down with her to hear the two talking. Obi couldn't helped but having a blush on his cheeks. He gave in and lean on the wall beside them.

"Do as I say!" Shirayuki exclaimed, but not to loud in order to let the soldiers rest more comfortable.

Zen look away. "I don't do well in the cold, all right?!"

"You're making that up!" Shirayuki walk in front of him, forcing him to look at her.

"I can't leave you here after I asked you to come all this way!"

Misaki sighed more, pitching the bridge of her nose. Obi smirked. "Master is sure as stubborn as hell."

"Zen is just overprotective." The girl said, standing up to comfort her brother. Until she felt a hand rested on her shoulder.

"I got this." Mitsuhide said, smiling to her before walking to the two not far from them. Misaki knew he could convince him as so she let him do his job.

Obi watch how Mitsuhide successfully changed the prince's mind. He was amused to it, until Misaki stepped in and crossed her arms.

"Zen, remember your station. Let Shirayuki do her thing." Zen averted his eyes from looking at his aid and his twin, knowing they are right.

He then turn around and bowed. "That was selfish of me. I take it back. Call for me if anything happens!" He then walk away, very quickly at the opposite direction.

Misaki smiled sadly before walking to Shirayuki. "I'll be staying back with Shirayuki, I'll brief you the situation if anything happens through the night."

Kiki, who was close by the whole time, glared at her lightly. "Misaki, you, yourself, is still ill. Even if it's just your throat."

Misaki glared back. "Don't worry. I did volunteer to help Shirayuki with her work here."