chapter 7

Elizabeth's POV-

After I had got out of stephanie's car, I walked over to scarlett and rose.

As we walked, I told scarlett about what happened in the car.

"Have you looked at what she put?"

I shook my head.

"Well look you dumbass!" She whisper shouts so rose wont ask for a dollar.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and unlock it.

The contact was still on the screen.

My steph ❤

I smile for what feels like the millionth time today.

As we walked back I heard rose squeal happily.

"What's up rose?" Scar asks her daughter confused.

"Look! Look! Its miss Williams!" She says well more like shouts as she points across the street.

I look over to see stephanie getting something out of the back of her car.

She shuts the car door before starting to walk to the front door, but before she can even open it. Its thrown open and shes tackled into a hug by two little girls and what I'm guessing their mother walking up to them.

The mother as I'm guessing looks older than stephanie way older but not old enough to be her mother so I'm guessing it's her sister..

Suddenly they all turn to look at us making me smile shyly at them.

I look to my right to see scared helping rose tie her laces.

When I look back up at them, steph is handing the smaller girl in her arms to the other woman before walking over to me with a massive smile and the older kid in her arms.

Stephanie's POV-

As I drive away I call my mum, deciding i was going to ask to come to dinner to tell her the great news.

On the 4th or 3rd ring she picks up.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" I heard my mom answer through the phone.

"Hey mama, I was wondering if I could come for dinner as I have great news."

"I thought you were already coming, the whole family always gets together after the first day of school."

"I thought that was just a growing up thing?" I asked confused, I thought that was going to stop this year as I'm not in school anymore.

"Nope! Anyway sweetie hurry your bum here, youd sister and the girls will be here soon."

"Okay mama, love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart." She says before hanging up.

Atleast I didn't lie to lizzie I really did have dinner with my mom and stepdad I just forgot.

Once I pull up to the driveway, I get out of the car and open the backseat door to grab my jumper, and it is always cold in mums house and it's weird because I'm the only one who is ever cold.

Once I closed the car door, I walk up to the front door but before I could even get there its thrown open by my neices who jump into my arms.

It takes me a moment to get them both settled on a hip each but I finally get them in a comfortable position where their not going to fall.

"How are my two favourite girls?" I ask them before kissing their cheeks.

"Wow, that's so mean. I'm your older sister I gave you two neices and I'm not even your favourite." She says with a fake pout.