chapter 27 *pictures of the house added*

Lizzie's pov-

It was now Monday and me and steph were sitting in a taxi on our way home to see what the house looks like.

Yesterday we had dinner with my family and it was amazing, they loved steph and we spent the night laughing away.

She left her suitcase at our house in New York and I also left mine as it was mostly just full of pictures of me and steph and some jumpers.

I took the pictures with us and hung them around the apartment to add more us and if someone else came in all they would see was a picture of us in every room but the spear bedroom.

And in every photo were looking at each other happily or one of us kissing the others cheek.

As we pulled up to the house, steph paid the taxi driver before climbing out the car and grabbing both of our back packs.

" I can take one babe." I say with a small giggle as she comes over and walks beside me.

"Its okay baby, I'm going to put them in the car until we're done filming the make over show thing." She says as she pulls out the car keys and put the bags in the boot of the car.

" you guys are here! Perfect we are just finished everything but a project we wanted you to do. So will you follow me a couple steps over to those table." Max said.

He was the host of the show, as he led us over to the table the camra followed us.

Stephanie slipped her hand into mine and squeezes it alittle telling me that she wasn't keen on how close the camra was.

One we finally we got over to the table and he got us to make a little decor piece together.

(This but without the baby hand and it says Elizabeth and stephanie with the date they met on the bottom

(This but without the baby hand and it says Elizabeth and stephanie with the date they met on the bottom. And it's the day at the mall the first time they ever met)

"Right, while that dries and they go put it where its needed why dont we grab a cup of coffee and talk?" Max said with a smile.

"Sure, but I'll just have a water please?" Stephanie says with a small smile leaning into me.

"Yeah, Ofcourse do you not like coffee?"

"Oh I do, i just already had a cup and i just feel like a drink of water." You could tell that she was watching what she was saying not being used to being on camera.

We all have a drink and he asks some questions while we wait.

Once it's ready this woman comes over and tells max that they are ready when he is.

"Well, would you guys like to see your home?"

"Yep!" I say sending stephanie a loving smile as she looks up at me to see my answer.

"All right then follow me." He says with a chuckle.
_______(cant be arsed doing the tour so here's what it looks lik