chapter 31

Lizzie's POV-

Elizabeth Olsen seen walking Into clinic, with a massive smile on her face.

Two weeks ago, lthe marvel star was spotted leaving then re-entering a clinic with a massive smile on her face.

And then a little while later she left the clinic hand in hand with her girlfriend stephanie, that we had only found out about a couple months ago.

What do you think? Where theyvthere for a check up or ivf?

Photo of lizzie walking into the clinic.

____

I stared down  at my phone, reading and rereading the article over and over.

Its been two weeks and steph has shown signs of pregnancy but we have a blood test and a pregnancy test appointment tomorrow.

But what annoyed me most is we haven't even told our family we were getting ivf, the only person that knew was scarlett.

Stephanie was still asleep, cuddled up to the side of my leg as I was sitting with my back against the headboard.

I had a interview with some of the cast and a kid asking questions about the series. What I was looking forward to, I always loved how the kids would try so hard to act like a grown up but always ends it in laughter.

I gently slip out of bed and kiss stephs head before getting washed and dressed for the interview.

When I'm done I jump in the car and connect my phone to the car before calling my manager as I drive.

"Hello?" I heard my manager speak through the car.

"We have a problem sharon" I say as I continue to drive.

"And what is that lizzie?"

"I was on my phone this morning and I saw an article about me and steph, it was posted last night."

"What's it about?"

"How I walked out a clinic and back in alone with a massive smile on my face then back out with steph."

"Okay, well I'll have it taken down if that's what you want. The people that had probably seen it will speak up to ask but if you got the doctor to sign the form I gave you, they cant say anything and you wont speak about it so everyone will just think it's a stupid rumour."

"Thank you!"

"Mo problem lizzie, anyway how is steph last time I came over to talk to you she ran away to be sick." She asks thinking back to a couple days ago.

She had came over to talk about a couple things and she had brought some food and coffee, but the smell made steph Nauseous and she had to leave the room to be sick.