chapter 12

Lizzie's POV-

After steph stayed at scarlett's on Wednesday, I havent seen her and its currently Saturday.

Ofcourse we've been texting and calling, but I've been busy filming and shes been working at the school.

I was think about going to hers for the weekend but remembered I have to film today and half of tomorrow.

Its around 6pm now and I was getting my hair and make up off when I heard scarlett walk in.

"Hey lizzie, are you feeling better you were upset earlier."  She says softly.

"Yeah, I just wish I could of spent time with stephanie. I just found her and only had 2 days with her.."

"Well why dont you turn around and see her then" I hear another voice say making me spin around in the chair.

And there stephanie stood with a massive smile on her face.

"Steph?" I ask not believing shes real, I'm so sleep deprived I would be surprised If I was.

"Hey baby." She giggles out.

I jump out of my chair and ran over to her.

"I missed you so much and I dont why."  I say as i lift her up so her legs are wrapped around my waist.

You can tell that I'm more dominant than her and shes obviously a bottom as shes easy to dominate without hesitation or fight.

" I dont know but I missed you too."

"You guys are idiots it's the soulmate bond, you  meet your soulmate and you automatically build a bond without trying." Scarlett says rolling her eyes to herself.

"Miss olsen, I need to take your wig off." Eloise says as she walks in.

I nod and sit down in the seat again with stephanie straddling me with her head resting In the crook of my neck.

"Right lizzie, steph I'm going to get rose from Paul then I'll meet you guys at the car."

" okay, we'll be there once my wigs off." I say as she nods and walks out to get rose.

"I can not go that long without you again." I say making her look up at me.

" it was only 2 days and a half." She says through her small giggles.

"Too long!" I pout as I say that.

She leans up and kisses me gently.

"Dont pout liz." She says with a small smile.

"If you kiss me every time I pout, I'm gonna pout." I say with a smirk before pouting.

She sighs before leaning up to kiss me again. "Happy now?"

"Very."

"Right your all done, I'll see you tomorrow. Ans before you go can I just say you guys are so cute together." We thank her before I grab my bag and we head to scarlett's car.

"Aunt steph!!" We hear rose shout as we get to the car.

"Hey roro!" Steph says as she picks her up and gives her a hug.

"Will you sit in the back with me?" Rose asks steph.

"Ofcourse and we can leave the adults to talk about boring thing up the front!" Steph replies running off to the car with rose in her arms.

As me and scarlett walk to the car together on the quite until she speaks up.

"Did you like my surprise?"