chapter 17

No one's POV-

Stephanie was walking hand in hand with rose as they walked on to set to meet up with Scarlett and Lizzie.

"Auntie Steph?" Rose says as she suddenly stops causing Stephanie to stop as well.

"Yeah rosy-posie?"

"Can you carry me?"

"Are you sure bubs? When I carried you this morning you fell asleep, don't you wanna wait and see mommy first?" Stephanie said bending down to Rose's height.

"I'm sure, I'll see mommy later. Just want to cuddle and be carried." Rose says with a small yawn at the end of her sentence.

"Okay baby." Stephanie quickly stands up before pulling rose into her arms and carrying on with her walk to find Lizzie.

After a while, Stephanie had given up and was now just walking towards Lizzie's trailer with a sleeping rose in her arms.

She guessed that they were probably filming somewhere and forgot to message to tell her.

Once she opens the trailer door and is so thankful that it wasn't Locked she placed rose on the bed before taking roses and her own shoes off.

She climbed into the bed as well and pulls the small child into a cuddle before messaging her love that she was in her trailer with rose.

Stephanie places her phone on the small table before letting herself slip into sleep.

________

Lizzie's POV-

I was sitting at the food tables on set with all of the cast when my phone goes off.

I open it and realize that it's from Stephanie making me smile even more.

I open the message quickly.

My steph ❤

Hey, bubs, me and rose are in your trailer we couldn't find you and rose has fallen asleep. I Love ya x

I smile at her message before telling Scarlett I was going to see them and I'll message her if rose wakes up before we start filming the last scene for the day.

I arrived at the trailer and I quickly walk in, to see the cutest thing ever.

Rose and Steph were both asleep cuddling.

I quickly snapped a photo before sending it to Scarlett and blocking Rose's face out with a sticker and posting it to Instagram.

But I quickly stop not knowing if it was okay with Stephanie, so I close my phone leaving it on the page it was so I don't forget to ask later and climb into bed with them.

I had 30 minutes before filming started so why not.

Scar 😁

Look at these cuties, I might have to steal your kid so I can see this all day every day