chapter 13

Not proof read, never is.

Lizzie's POV-

Me and steph were just laying in bed with rose still laying between us fast asleep.

It was around 6am, we had woke up because rose moved and kicked us both waking us up.

So now we were quietly talking before I had to get up for work.

I was currently telling her about the time I fell down the stairs while trying to find my headband that was on my head while growing up.

But she looked  zoned out like she was here but stuck in her head.

"Baby, You okay?"

She slightly shakes her head before smiling at me.

"I'm okay, just zoned out." She says with a small forced laugh.

"What's up baby, I know something is wrong." I say gently moving rose, taking her place so I can pull her closer and play with her hair.

She stays quiet for a little before looking at me staying quite still.

"Baby?" I try again.

"Move in with me." She says out of nowhere.

I look at her shocked for a second before smiling gently.

"Did I hear that correctly?"

"You know what, dont worry just forget I said it."  She says sighing lightly.

"Baby, please what's going through your mind to make you say that?" I gently stroke through her hair.

"I- I just miss you when we cant see each other and atleast if you live with me I'll see you when we're both done with work and you wont have to look for a house it could be our home!"

"I'm still gonna get a house, but it'll be our house. I was gonna ask you to move in with me once I had found one. But if I move in with you until we both find a house we like, or will be together. So ask me again."

She smiles widely before pulling back a bit so we can fully see each other but our bodys are still touching.

"Elizabeth Olsen, will you move in with me?"

"Yes!" I whisper shout before pulling her Into a kiss.

Once we pull apart she snuggles into my chest.

"Sleep?" She asks me tired.

"You go to sleep bub, I'll cuddle until I have to get ready for work. Are you sure you can look after rose while me and scar on set?"

"Liz I'm a teacher, her teacher to be exact. I'm also her brand new aunt as she likes to call me so dont worry."

" I'm not, I'm just making sure. Now go to sleep, sleepy." I say with a small giggle and play with her hair once again.

Within seconds shes fast asleep, while I'm smiling like a crazy person.

I met my soulmate, I'm moving in with my soulmate and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her.

Best job trip ever!!

As I was laying there, I heard a knock on the door before scar popped her head into the room.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah be quite tho rose is still asleep and steph just went back to sleep."

She nods gently before sitting on the bed.

"Matt isn't feeling well so they have cancelled filming until he is better. So I might not have to hear you pout and moan that you cant see steph because of work for a while atleast."