chapter 33

Stephanie's POV-

Lizzie is being so protective of me and its starting to get annoying. Whatever I do if she thinks its unsafe I cant do it or do it alone.

I'm 5 week right now and we have the premiere tonight.

We're currently eating breakfast before the make up and hair crew come and get us ready, what confuses me because I could easily get myself ready but lizzie has payed to have then so I'll just let them so their job.

"You okay steph? Your staring into space." I hear lizzie ask with a chuckle.

"Just thinking, about the premiere." I say lifting the coffee mug up to my lips to hide my smirk at how confused she looks.

No I am not drinking coffee it's a caffeine free coffee, its disgusting but atleast it's not going to effect the baby.

"What about it? Are you worried?"

"No, you know me I like to over think things and make up things in my head but they never happen. This event is no different so aslong as you are there with me I'm going to be fine." I say putting the mug down and turning my whole body towards her.

She smiles at me gently before opening her arms for me to climb into.

I quickly jump up and set myself in her lap so I'm straddling her. I place my forehead against her shoulder as she starts to gently stroke my hair.

"You know, soon your not going to be able to sit like this? There going to be this adorable bump." She says to me while kissing my head.

"Who says that I'm going to get a bump I might be one of those women that never get one!" I say with a cheeky smile even though she can't see it.

"Wait, that can happen?" I hear her ask.

"Yeah, it's very rare but can happen." I say with a chuckle as I pull back and look at her.

"Well if that happens then we can cuddle like this then" she says as kisses me gently.

"But I dont think it will because I want to watch your perfect flat stomach has turn into a even more perfect round stomach."

"Oh well here I thought being pregnant I would get a six pack" I say acting upset.

She giggles at me before gently tapping my stomach twice.

"But I guess it will be fun watching our little munchkin grow inside me." I say while once again rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, it will be fun to watch them grow inside the love of my life." She says pulling me back into a hug.

Before I could reply there was a knock at the door, I gently pull back and look at her.

"Why do they need basically all day to get us ready?"

"Because- I dont know but they make is look so much better, so that means your going to look like a goddess as you already look like an angle."

"Suck up." I say with a chuckle and peck her lips before going to open the door.

Once they all say hello, they set up what they need too.

As I'm talking to lizzie while we wait a young woman about my age walks over to us.

"Uh excuse me where are the dresses, the staff want to match the hair and makeup to your dresses and then we are ready for you. We have enough people for us to get you ready at the same time." She says with a smile.

"Oh they are hanging up in the dining room in the bags they have our names on." I say giving her a gentle smile noticing she is nervous.

"Okay, thank you. Someone will be over to get you in a couple moments."