chapter 14

Stephanie's POV-

I was currently making room in my closet for lizzie.

I left early to come here while she packed her stuff away.

Scarlett came with me and she was currently going through once of my bedside draws that's going to be lizzie as I sleep on the right side.

"This is a cute photo, who is it?" She asks holding a photo up.

I get closer to have a look.

"That's my youngest neice, it was summer last year the night before I was leaving for my last year of university and she wanted cuddles and fell asleep

"That's my youngest neice, it was summer last year the night before I was leaving for my last year of university and she wanted cuddles and fell asleep."

"She is adorable."

She pulls out another photo, I smile at the photo of me and my sister.

"That's my sister, it was my 20th birthday  and we decided to semi match so we thought let's get a cute photo

"That's my sister, it was my 20th birthday  and we decided to semi match so we thought let's get a cute photo. Just put all the  box" I say going under my bed and grabbing the box with my baby photos I stole from my mum so she would stop showing people.

But it didn't work she just made more and kept showing people.

"Aww these are adorable!" Scarlett says looking through them quickly.

"Whatever, can you please just not tell lizzie where they are. I do not need my girlfriend to see my baby photos before my mother shows her by force."

"Okay okay, but those are really cute."

I just smile at her before going back to cleaning half of the closet.

"Why do I have so many clothes and half of  them aren't going to cover half of my body." I say to myself as I pick up another dress that only covers what needed.

"Well why  do you have them If you dont know why you have them?"

"Ask university me." I say as I close the box I had just packed.

"Was that not last year you?"

"Okay fine I would still be wearing them if I wasn't a teacher..."