chapter 10

Lizzie's pov

I woke up to the noise of shuffling around.

I slowly open my eyes and slightly open my eyes to see stephanie's bare back and her bottom half only cover by her underwear.

"Shoot, I forgot to pick my clothes off the bed.." she whispers to herself thinking  I was still asleep.

I look at the end of the bed to see a bra and her outfit for the day.

"Stay facing that way and I'll pass it to you without looking if you dont want me to see." I say gently.

I wasnt going to let her turn around incase she didn't want me to see her half naked.

She was silent for a moment before speaking.

"No its uhh fine.." she said as she turned around and blessed my eyes with her body.

"Liz? Your staring." She says giggling.

The only reply I could think of was probably not what i should say but i couldn't think of anything before it slipped out.

"Titties!"

She giggles again with a massive smile.

"Well done lizzie you know what the things on my chest are called."

"Hahaha. Give me a hug."

"Give me a second to get my bra on atleast." She says looking at me amused.

I pout at her but dont say anything as it's up to her as it's her body and she might not be ready as we havent even kissed.

"Fine but only a hug." She says climbing onto the bed and wrapping her arms around my neck. Her boobs pushing against my body.

My arms automatically wrapped themself around her waist.

"Happy now?" She whispers, with her head burried into my neck.

"Very happy." I say kissing the top of her head.

She pulls back smiling, she pulls away from me and grabs her bra, putting it on.

" good, because you have to get changed." She slips her top on as she talks.

"Do I  have too? I just want to sit and watch you." I say Almost in a trance as she pulls up her Jean's and throws a baggy cardigan on.

"Yup! Now do you want to pick some clothes out or should I so it for you?" She says with a chuckle as she sits a the make up table.

"I'll get up of yohbdont wear make up for the day!"

She looks at me to see if I'm joking or not and when she sees I'm serious, she sighs.

"Fine just get dressed!" She groans and grabs some necklaces and rings.