chapter 18

No one's POV-

Stephanie was following behind scarlett and rose as she was panicking about meeting the cast.

They had stopped to grab a quick coffee and a drink for rose at the snack and drinks table.

Scarlett could tell so she told 5rose to go ahead as you could literally see them from here.

"Steph, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine scar. Just nervous, these people are like lizzies second family. I just want to make a good first impression." Stephanie says as she looks back over to some of the marvel cast who are standing with lizzie and rose.

"And you will, you just have to be yourself okay. If they dont like you that's on them." Scarlett says smiling softly.

"I love you scar, your a good big sister!" Stephanie says wrapping her arms around scarlett.

"I love you too, I'm guessing I'm not better than you your other older sister."

"Nope, I love ya but she helps raise me" steph says giggling.

Stephanie pulls away from scarlett before walking well running towards lizzie.

Lizzie who still hadn't realised that her soulmate was running towards her full speed towards her.

"Liz, theres a brunette running towards you." Kathryn tells lizzie who quickly turns around to see her girlfriend run towards her.

"Steph! Be careful." Lizzie says with a giggle when stephanie trips up a little but carrys on running after.

Once stephanie reaches lizzie she jumps into her arms, wrapping her legs around her.

"Lizzie!!" Stephanie giggles out.

"Hey bubs."

"Hey babe! scar bought me coffee on the way here!"

"Scar, you gave her coffee! No wonder shes going crazy. This one can only handle one coffee a day. Isnt that right steph."

"Yup but its sooo good." Everyone giggles at steph making her pull back and kisses lizzie before jump down so shes standing herself.

"Everybody this is my girlfriend stephanie." Lizzie says proudly as she takes stephs hand into her own.

Everyone introduces themes before they are told they can leave and get their hair and make up off.

"Okay everyone go get ready and we can all meet at the restaurant around 6, gives you an hour." Scarlett says while holding rose.

Everyone nods before going to their own trailers.

"Come on steph, I need to get changed and then we can do something until we gave to leave." Lizzie says pulling her hand away from Stephanie's and wrapping her arm around the smaller girls waist.

"No s e x." Scarlett spells out with a glare.

" we know scar, and we're not going to. We want to have a first special time so we know no s e x. Just m a k i n g o u t." Lizzie says spelling out some words as well.

Stephanie blushes and moves so she can hide her head in the crook of lizzies neck, she was just able to do it if she was just a little bit shorter she would have to be on her tiptoes.

"Alright, we're gonna go!" Lizzie says pulling away from stephanie and pulling the still embarrassed girl behind her.

Once they get to the trailer, lizzie places stephanie on the sofa.

"Stay here I'll be right back." Lizzie then runs out of the trailer to get her wig removed and goes to clothing trailer to change and give back her costume so they have it for the next time they film.