chapter 40

A/n: I'm not good at writing smut so this chapter is pretty shit but I hope you enjoy it.
There is some fluff in it aswell.
_______

Stephanie's POV-

As we said goodbye to the guests, lizzie grabbed my hand and we started running to our hotel room what was right above where we had our reception.

"Lizzie!" I giggle as I try to take my heels off.

I finally do, so I don't feel like I'm going to die because knowing I'm a really bad clutz.

"Come on steph!" She shouts back to me and she continues to drag me by my hand.

We run while giggling like teens on a first date.

As we finally reach the room, we both jump onto the bed.

"Well Mrs. Olsen, would you like to take a shower with me?" Lizzie asks as she slips her high heels off.

"Ofcourse, Mrs. Olsen." I reply with a giggle before we both helped each other slip out of our dresses.

We both take each others crowns off before taking turns putting the others hair down.

"Babe?" Lizzie asks as she gently helps me off the bed.

"Yeah liz?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Jump." She whispers into my ear before gently biting it.

Doing as I'm told, I jump and wrap my legs her waist.

My uncovered pussy rubs against her lower stomach causing a small moan to slip out of my mouth.

She smirks at me before walking into the attached bathroom, placing me on the counter as she goes to turn the shower on.

Checking it was warm enough before coming back over to me, pushing her lips against mine.

"Ready, my love?" She mumbles against my lips.

"Always." I replied, while letting her taking me into her arms.

She walks under the water, letting it rain onto us for a couple of seconds before pinning me against the wall and starts attacking my neck with her lips, sucking and biting every once and a while.

"Lizzie..please." I moan out, I really need her to fuck me right now.

"Be patient love." She whispers against my ear before once again going back to my neck but this time her kisses start moving lower and lower.

"Lizzie!" I say pushing her head down faster.

"Okay." She says with a chuckle before finally doing what I asked and attached her mouth to where I really needed her too.

I felt my climax getting closer and as it did, I got louder and louder.

She slipped 2 fingers into me, her other hand helping me stay stands up as my legs start to wobble.

Her mouth still sucking on my clit, making it even harder to stay standing up.

I finally let go and cum, she let me ride my high out.

When I finished she cleaned me up with her tounge, coming up to give me a kiss so I can taste myself after.

"Lizzie, I love you." I giggle out, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I love you too, Mrs Olsen." She says throwing me over her she making me squeal.

She carries me to the massive bed and chucks me into the middle.

"Let's have the baby." I say as she comes to lay next to me so we can order some room service.

"I thought you wanted to wait until the twins weren't reliant on your milk." She says leaning over me.

"I want to carry your babies or baby, by the time I give birth if it takes the first time the twins will be onto normal milk."

"Well first thing tomorrow morning, I'll call up to get a appointment for in my period to get the blood work done so we can do the egg retrieval straight away." She says before grabbing the room phone. "Garlic bread?"

"Oh god please." I say almost moaning at the sound of garlic bread.

"Save that moaning for after we eat, baby girl." She says kissing me quickly before dialing the number.

"Lizzie" I giggle before getting comfortable on the bed.

Once we ate, we spent the rest of the night doing you know what. We finally went to sleep around 4 in the morning, knowing we had to get the girls at 2 pm.

_________

"Babe, you gotta wake up."

"Go away.." I whine, movingly around until I find lizzie and latch onto her. Wrapping my arms around her waist and tucking my head into her chest, only to realise she was dressed.

"Baby, we gotta go get our babies." She says with a small giggle, kissing my head gently.

"But sleep."

"Dont make me pick you up and throw you in the shower." She says helping me sit up.

"Fine." I say playfully glaring at her, I'm definitely gonna get her back.

I get up and head to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I made sure to lock the door quietly so she wouldn't be suspicious as I always keep the door open.

I turn the shower on before settling on the floor in a position with my legs open.

----
Lizzie's POV-

I was packed away the last of our stuff, leaving some clothes out for steph.

I heard the shower turn on, so I got ready to feel her washing herself but I don't.

I suddenly feel an invisible hand running down my stomach, getting closer and closer to my clit.

"Stephanie!" I shout, getting up and walking to the bathroom door, only to realise it was locked.

"Stephanie, I swear to God let me in." I say banging on the door, finding it harder and harder to stand up as she entered  finger, still rubbing her clit. " come on steph, I just wanna help."

"No thanks!" I hear her say as she adds another finger and goes faster.

Sighing I get on the the bed, slipping out my shorts. Letting the invisbal hands get me off, if she wont let me help she can help me.

I finally came but she carried on, telling me that she hadn't finished.

She sped up, which made me whine as I was sensitive.

Finally she slowed down and the invisible hand disappeared.

I quickly wipe myself down with my towel I used an hour ago before slipping back into my shorts, just as I feel her start to feel her cleaning herself.

After awhile she comes out of the bathtub, wrapped in a towl.

"Get dressed, steph." I say kissing her head before telling her I was taking the bags to the car.

_______

We had just finished our breakfast, well technically lunch but who cares.

We were now heading to mk and ashs hotel so we could get the girls, as it is 1:30.

"Hey guys, the girls are just  on the bed playing with a rattle each." Ashly says letting us in.

"Oh my babies!" Stephanie says take  Sofia into her arms, kissing her fore head over and over before handing her off to me and doing the same to ellis.

"Steph?" Mk asks as she comes out the bathroom.

"Yep?" Steph asks sitting on the bed with ellis in her arms.

"You do know you have a massive hicky on your neck?"

"What?" She asks, her free hand flying up to cover it.

We all laughed as she blushed like crazy.

"I hate you all.."she mumbles annoyed.

"Love you too princess." I replied sitting next to her.

_____
Not proof read.

1256 words