chapter 29

Lizzie's POV-

I'm getting ready to go to set, while also thinking about how fun it was going to be to mess with steph today.

While I was thinking of ways to mess with her I made up random ideas to see if they were real and I came up with the random idea of vibrating panties and to my surprise they were real

(True story)

I made sure I charged it where she wouldn't find it last night.

I grab the remote and stuff it into my pocket before walking with the cute red panties and the vibrator thing to the bed room where I see steph sitting at the make up table in only a towl.

"Baby, I have a gift for you!" I say as I walk over to her and place them on the table.

"Panties and a pink thing?" She says confused.

"They are vibrating panties and you have to wear them."

"Nu uh. No way! I am not having a vibrator hang in my pants."

"That's the best part it's like a tampon so you wont even tell unless I turn it on with the remote. Now put  them on."  I say as I sit on the bed to make sure she puts them on.

"Even the matching thong?"

"They are panties, but yes."

"Its a thong.." she says as she drops her towel and picking up the small vibrating and examining it.

"Just like a tampon?" She asks wearily.

"Just like a tampon."

She nods before putting it in, making a face at first before moving a little and slipping the pants on.

"Happy?" She asks pretending to be annoyed.

"Very now get dressed and we can grab a coffee on the way."

She smiles and goes to her closet to grab something to wear.

She gets dressed and turns to me with a face that asks what I think.

"Sexy but cute, I likey." I say making her giggle and we go to the car and head to set grabbing a coffee on the way.

Once we arrive scarlett comes straight to us and hugs stephanie.

"They want you on set lizzie, I'll take steph to my trailer. I'm done filming, I'm only here for steph and the closing party."

"Okay, steph can I get a hug good luck?" I ask sweetly, only because I wanted to tell her something without anyone hearing.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around me and buries her head into my neck.

"I love you baby." I say first trying to lure her into false hope.

"Love you too liz." She says with a giggle.

"I know that why you cant hate me when I tell you that, that thing inside you still works however how far you are."

"Bitch."

"Mhm, I know. Now go have fun with scar, I'll call for you when you I'm finished filming, okay and we can head to the closing party together." I say as I kiss her head and she nods before walking off with  scar.

Stephanie's POV-

As I walk away from lizzie with scarlett, I can feel liz's eyes following me.

"I can feel you staring Olsen." Shout to the woman behind me.

"Okay!" She shouts back like shes not ashamed, what she is probably not.

"So steph what's happened since I saw you Wednesday?" Scar asks as we enter her trailer that is empty.

"Well, lizzie wants a baby so we are going to start ivf just before the premiere so  I dont look pregnant in my dress." I say while sitting down.

"Do you want a kid though? It isn't just up to lizzie tou know." Scarlett says making me confused, then I realized that I made it sound like lizzie chose and I didn't get a choice.

"Oh no! I said that wrong, we both want a baby. She just said she wants it soon and I agreed because I do to!"

"Okay, well aslong as you agreed!" She says with a giggle and we sit and talk for a while.

I suddenly felt a small vibrating down there and it got stronger and stronger, I had to hold my moans in and carry on talking like normal.

That bitch turned it on! I didn't actually think she would do it!

"You okay steph?" Scarlett asks me.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, dont worry." I says as I start to feel like a knot feeling grow in my stomach.

But suddenly it stopped making me feel relived and frustrated at the same time.

It's been like an hour since lizzie decided to turn it on and me and scar were just chilling watching a movie on her laptop when there was a knock at the door.

Scarlett opened it and one of the workers here walked in and smiled at us before turning to me.

"Miss olsen has asked me to come tell you  that shes just getting changed and she'll meet you guys at the party in ten or so minutes."

"Thank you for telling me, I hope you have a good day." I reply as she smiles and leaves.

"Ready steph?"

"Yep let's go!"

We walk to the 'party' space that they had set up and I went over to the cast and lean into Katherine's side, over time we had fot close with me coming to the set alot.

"Hey future Olsen, how are you." She says teasingly, shes always called me that and yo be honest I would rather her just ca me mrs Olsen than future olsen.

"Good, you?" I ask with a small Giggle.

"I'm good, I have a question for you though."

"What is it?" I ask confused at why she has a question for you.

"Why is lizzie holding like a black button and staring at us?" She asks like shes freaked out.

I quickly look around to see that in fact lizzie was  doing it .

Once she saw I was watching she smirked and pressed the button with a smirk.

"I dont know excuse me." I say as I walk over to her, struggling to walk and I feel the small but strong vibrations.

Once I get over to her, I collapse into her arms but make it seem like I'm just giving her a hug.

"You okay baby?" She asks with a chuckle, gently kissing my head.

"N-no I'm not." I say annoyed and frustrated.

"You need to cum that bad?"

"Ofcourse I fucking do."

"Dont start with the attitude, do you think you can be quite or do you want to go to my trailer and I'll say you've went for a drink?" Lizzie says calmly which makes me smile lightly.

Even though she is messing with me, shes still being her kind caring self.

"I'll be right back and if it has a higher setting turn it up on when I tap my arm." I say standing up without leaning on her.

"Okay but keep it in after but when I feel you release I'll turn it off. Love you steph."

"Love you too lizzie." And with that I leave and head off to the trailer.

__________
Not proof read
1204 words
__________