chapter 21

Lizzie's POV-

It's been a week since our little back garden date and it's now Monday morning and I had the day off and scarlett wasn't dropping rose off for 'school' at 11 and picking her up at 5.

We were also in the process of packing, we had got our family house and we can collect the keys on Wednesday.

We are also planning to take a weekend trip to new York this weekend as I have it off and we can pick up some of my stuff and drop some of stephs stuff off.

Its just about 10 past nine so I gently move from under steph and just pull a top over my bra and just stay in my underwear.

It was boiling hot last night so we both stripped down to our underwear.

Well I say we, i was wearing underwear and a sports bra while stephanie was just wearing her pants.

She refuses to wear a bra to sleep, she says its uncomfortable and that if she has to wear one all day she will not wear one to sleep.

But I'm not complaining, I got to have her boobs pushed against me all night.

I sneak downstairs and start to make breakfast, I want her first day of working from home to be the best for her.

Just as I was finishing the breakfast  I heard groaning from upstairs then I suddenly felt a head rubbing my forehead.

I'm guessing my clutz of a girlfriend had fallen out of bed.

"You okay love?" I shout up the stairs.

"I fell out of bed!" She shouts back but before I could reply she opened the door and walked down the stairs.

She was still only wearing her underwear but she was holding her robe.

"Morning liz." She said with a smile as she pulled her robe on and tying it.

"Morning bubs, hows your head I felt you rubbing it."

"Its fine I hit it off the floor." She says with a giggle before walking over to me to peck my lips.

"Whatcha making?" She asks as she jumps on to the counter to watch me.

"I was making you breakfast in bed but you ruined it by getting up!" I said playfully glaring at her.

"Sorry! Carry on with your surprise." She said jumping down and kissing my lips before running upstairs.

"I could do with a couple more minutes sleep." She shouts as she ran up the stairs.

I giggle at her before turning back to making pancakes and bacon.

Once I was finished I played it all on to one plate and place it on a tray, we can share one plate because I am not carrying two trays up.

I grabbed the two cups of coffee and placed them on the tray aswell before walking up the stairs.

As I open the door, i see stephanie fast asleep on the middle of the bed. Her robe discarded on the floor.

I place the tray on the bedside table before grabbing her a top and climbing into bed with her.

"Steph,baby wake up breakfast in bed is served." I said and she rolled over and looked up at me.

"Food and cuddles?" She asks trying to wake up and figure out what was happening.

"Yup, food and cuddles. I also have a top you can put on but if you dont want to I'm fine with the veiw." I say with a smirk as she sits up reveling her bare chest.

"Hmm I think I'll stay like this, now give me food and cuddles." She leans into my side as I grab the tray and place it on both of our legs.

We both eat in a comfortable silence and once we were finished, stephanie starts to pick her clothes up while I take the dishes down stairs, before we get into a shower together.