chapter 22

No ones POV-

It was now Thursday and lizzie had taken the day off so her and stephanie can move into their new home that they got they keys to yesterday.

Stephanie gave scarlett some easy work for rose to do what was basically just practicing what she had learnt.

And that brings us to were we are now, stephanie was putting the last box for the 2nd run to the new house in the car.

While lizzie was packing away the last of the bathroom before moving to the kitchen  and  then the furniture is being picked up and taken to be given to someone that needs it.

And they were going to gave to make so many trips back and forth to get all the boxes to the whole house and buy the furniture.

"Babe! I'm going to drop this load of boxes off then see if I can rent a last minute van, it might save us some trips." Steph says as she runs up the stairs.

"Okay baby, want to take my card?" She asks the smaller girl with a smile.

"No it's okay, you already bought the house and insist on buying the furniture, I'll rent the van."

"Okay, well call me when you get it okay and I'll start getting the boxes to the door." Lizzie says walk steph to the door and pecking her lips as the girl leaves.

"Love you" stephanie shouts happily.

"Love you too!" Lizzie replied.

_______
Stephanie had got all the boxes out of the car and into the new living room and now she is driving to the rental place.

Once she pulled up she realized that she wasn't going to be able to get the car and van back.

She looks at her phone trying to think about what she can do, when she suffers remembers that her sister lives near by.

She quickly drives to her sisters before running and knocking on the door until its opened by a annoyed Kaitlyn.

Her face softens when she sees her sister standing there, thinking something had happened that's why she was banging.

"Steph?" The older girl asks getting closer.

"Get in the car I'll explain on the way." Stephanie says as she starts running back to her car smirking on her way.

"I have the kids!" She shouts out to her sister.

"Bring them." Stephanie says as she climbs in to the car.

The older Williams  gathered her two kids before grabbing the spare carseats and heading to her sisters car.

She helps the kids get in before getting into the passenger seat.

Stephanie started to drive before speaking.

"I'm moving in with lizzie and I was meant to pick up a van and well I cant drive both and you were the closest person. And well you van help for a bit while I pack and see my beautiful neices"

"Whatever you made me panic for no reason. Any way why are you guys not just stay at your apartment."

"Just because, but we got this beautiful house and I'm happy, we're also only going to spend half a year here and then split the other half between la and New York after she finishes filming."

"Your leaving?! Have you told mom and dad their gonna freak! And have you even told them about the school and leaving it?"Kaitlyn says in shock but more sad that shes wont see her sister for half a year at a  time.

"No..I just dont know how to tell them I'm moving half of the year. And yes I told them that I quit and why and what I am now doing and they were perfectly okay with it." Stephanie says getting a little upset at the thought of seeing her parents upset when she has to tell them shes moving.