chapter 42

Nearing the end of the book.

Time skip.

Stephanie- 37
Lizzie-42
The twins-16
Savannah- 14
Two more twins named Paige (female) and camren (Male)- 10
Bailey( adopted)-4
(Stephanie pregnant with their last babies)
_______
Lizzie's POV-

The past 14 years have been amazing, we had our fraternal  twins and decided we were done with children until we met bailey.

We were on a press tour during the summer 2 years ago and bumped into a orphanage on a day out.

Stephanie bonded with bailey within moments, carrying the small girl around all day while our older kids played or gossiped with the older ones.

We talked it through and by the end of the tour we were signing the papers and bringing the toddler home.

Around a year ago we got into a conversation that if we wanted more kids it had to be soon and that's why we decided to have our last baby, what turned into triplets.

A identical set of twins and a fraternal triplet.

9 kids may be a lot for alot of people but we were happy we our large and growing family.

Stephanie was 5 months and massive compared to her other 3 pregnancy, what is expected.

"Mom?" I heard ellis ask as I sat on the sofa with bailey having a nap on top of me.

"Yeah sweetie?" I ask looking up to see her and Sofia smiling at me, I can already guess they want something.

"Can we go with mama to her scan this afternoon?" They ask with a small smile.

Only two people where allowed In the room at a time.

"Sure." I say giving them a small loving smile.

The twins where my oldest babies and it was only just over year until they leave for college.

I mean they are 17 in two weeks.

"Do you want me to take bailey to her bed?"sofia asks walking closer to me.

"No, I'm loving my cuddles right now and you might want to go wash the love heart on your cheek."

"Ugh! Why wont she stop for god sake!" Sofia grumbles as she walks off to her room.

Ellis watches her leave before sitting next to me, her purple hair spreading over my shoulder as she leans against me.

"You okay bubs?" I ask taking her hand into my free hand.

"Sofia, ever since she met her soulmate- I cant help have this feeling I wont find mine, he writes on his arm alot saying good morning or something but I cant reply, all I can do is tap my arm and its shit"

I dont even bother to scold her on her language.

"You will find him, your mama felt the exact same but she had less to go on. Just have hope and one day me and mama will be walking you down the isle."

She giggles before watching the movie with me.

"Lizzie!!" Stephanie shouts as she saddles out of the kitchen with a jar of pickles.

I roll my eyes and hold my hand out for her to pass me it before opening the jar.

"Remember you girls have to leave in half an hour." I remind her as she starts to eat her pickles.

"I know, Savannah and paige are with our  mom's getting their nails done and camren is playing football (soccer for the American reader) with our dad's"