chapter 28

Lizzie's POV-

Its been about just under 2 weeks. It was the last day of filming tomorrow.

But right now I was sitting in my office checking everything was ready for us to go to our LA house on the sunday, its Thursday right now.

Stephanie was out with her step mom and younger sisters.

And we have plans to meet up with her other family on Saturday so she can see them before we leave.

But tomorrow steph is coming to set with me as I asked her too, wanting her to be there when we finish filming.

Collen is going to pick rose up from school so steph doesn't have to leave set then come back.

As I was getting some work done my office door opened and in walked steph wearing a cute outfit and her hair tied up.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" I ask with a giggle as she sits on the small sofa in my office.

"Good." She says while pulling off her hoodie to reveal he top what in my opinion is just a fancy bra.

"You didn't take your hoodie off today did you?"

"And show my step mom all the hickys you lefd? No I didn't." Ahe says with a shake of her head.

"Good, cause your all mine."

"All yours." She says with a giggle.

"Hows your work going and how was filming?" She asks getting comfy on my sofa and grabbing her book that she leaves on the table.

This was almost a daily thing, when one of us had work to do we would sit in that person office and talk while they work or just even sit in a comfortable silence.

"Good, everything is set for Sunday and I've got someone to come pick us up as my cars still at the house. Filming was great."

"That's good. Do you know when the dresses would have to be done for?" She asks.

"Well its November now and they will have to work on ot so I'll say the earliest will be December." I say as I close my lap top and walk over to join her on the sofa.

"Well I'm sure they will be done by then the first dress is done exept I have to add the last bit of lace. But the second one right now is just the top bit."

"Okay, well scarlett is coming with us with rose and collen so were getting a private jet. Normally I wouldn't do that but it's all of us and it would be easier." I tell the brunette who was gently flipping the page of her book.

"Private jet? I thought only the Kardashian's done that" she says with a giggle.

"Yeah, but why not do it once."

"Yeah and it would be easier to bring the dress without getting it creased and having to fix it."

"Mhm!"