Hell House [3]

Natalia looked up from the tv when Dean entered the motel room and walked over to Sam's bed. She tilted her head to the side as he lifted a packet labeled Itching Powder. "What you doin?"

Dean merely hushed her "Hey, I'm back," he called out.

"Hey, where were you?" Sam wondered.

"Oh, I went out," Dean picked up Sam's underwear from the bed causing Natalia to scrunch her nose in disgust. Dean shook the content of the packet onto the underwear.

"So I think I might have a theory about what's going," Sam reasoned.

"Oh yeah?" Dean asked.

"What if Mordechai is a Tulpa?"

"Tuba?" Natalia questioned.

Sam emerged from the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist "Not tuba, Tulpa," he corrected "It's a Tibetan thought-form,"

"Ahh, yeah, I know what a Tulpa is." Dean said as he quickly straightened up "Hey why don't you get dressed, I wanna go grab something to eat," He winked at Natalia as he entered the bathroom, smiling at Sam as he closed the door.

Natalia giggled softly when Sam picked up his underwear.

Sam shook it off as the girl was watching a cartoon on the television.

***

"There you go," The server said as he handed Dean two coffees and one chocolate milk.

"Thank you," Dean said.

The trio made their way to a table, Sam grimacing and adjusting his jeans.

"Dude, what's your problem?"

"Nothing, I'm fine," Sam argued.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah,"

"So, ah, all right keep going. What about these Tulpas?"

"Ok, so there was this incident in Tibet in 1915. A Group of monks visualized a golem in their head. They meditated on it so hard they bought the thing to life. Outta thin air,"

"So?"

"That was 20 monks. Imagine what 10,000 web surfers could do. Craig starts the story about Mordechai, then it spreads, goes online. Now there are countless people all believing in the bastard,"

"Now wait a second. Are you trying to tell me that just because people believe in Mordechai, he's real?"

"I dunno, maybe,"

"People believe in Santa Claus..." Dean paused when Natalia perked up at the mention of the jolly man in a red suit "how come I'm not getting hooked up every Christmas?"

"You naughty Unkie Dea," Natalia claimed.

Sam laughed as he turned his laptop, showing Dean a photo of one of the Hell House symbols "That's a Tibetan spirit sigil. On the wall of the house. Craig said they were painting symbols from a theology textbook. I bet they painted this, not even knowing what it was. Now that sigil has been used for centuries, concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass. So people are on the HellHounds website, staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai...I mean I don't, but it might be enough to bring a Tulpa to life,"

"It would explain why he keeps changing,"

Sam grimaced and adjusted himself again. "Right, as the legend changes, people think different things, so Mordechai himself changes. Like a game of telephone. That would also explain why the rock salt didn't work,"