Wendigo [4]

An ambulance loaded up Tom. 

Two Police Officers interviewed Ben; Sam stood behind Ben holding Natalia at his hip. "And the bear came back again after you yelled at it?" The officer asked

"That's when it circled the campsite." Ben explained "I mean, this grizzly must have weighed eight hundred, nine hundred pounds,"

"Bad Yogi Bear," Natalia muttered, causing the four men to smile a bit.

"All right, we'll go after it first thing," The Officer told them.

Haley talked to Dean; both had already been patched up. "So I don't know how to thank you,"

Dean smirked lasciviously. 

Haley smiled despite herself. "Must you cheapen the moment?" she asked

"Yeah," Dean replied

A Paramedic came up to Haley "You riding with your brother?"

"Yeah," Haley told him

The Paramedic headed back to the ambulance. 

Haley turned to Ben. "Let's go," she told him

Sam and Ben nodded at each other. 

Haley kissed Dean on the cheek. "I hope you find your father," she told him as she and Ben headed for the ambulance. "Thanks, Sam," Haley and Ben climbed in the ambulance with Tom, who was shirtless and bandaged.

Sam sat on the Impala's hood with Dean, balancing Natalia on his knee.

"Close her up," a Paramedic called out as a third paramedic closed the ambulance doors.

"Man, I hate camping," Dean muttered

"Me too,"

"Me fwee," Natalia said causing Dean to ruffle her hair, the three-year-old pouting in protest.

Dean looked up at his brother "Sam, you know we're gonna find Dad, right?"

"Yeah, I know." Sam replied "But in the meantime? I'm driving,"

Dean tossed Sam the keys. Once Natalia was back in her car seat, the brothers got in the car, slamming the doors almost in sync.