Home [5]

Sam was walking Jenny and her kids outside, Jenny was also holding Natalia as the little girl watched her dad in confusion.

"Look, I'm not sure I'm comfortable leaving you guys here alone," Jenny noted

"Just take your kids and Natalia to the movies or somethin', and it'll be over by the time you get back." Sam looked in Jenny's eyes connecting with her as a parent "please,"

Jenny was still unsure but nodded, leaving with Natalia and her kids.

Sam went back inside and headed into one of the rooms with a hammer. He knelt down by the wall and began using the end of the hammer to hit against the walls. While he was doing that, a plug on the other side of the room took itself out of the outlet. A lamp began to move on its own also. The plug snaked its way towards Sam. 

Downstairs in the kitchen, Dean was punching the wall with a small ax. Behind him, a drawer began to open on its own. 

In the basement, Missouri was looking around. She brought a bag full of herbs to the wall. Missouri heard a noise and turned around to see a table coming towards her. She screamed as it pinned her against the wall. 

Back in the kitchen, Dean also heard a noise. He quickly ducked just as a knife hurled itself into a cabinet. Dean placed a table in front of himself as more knives came through it. 

Upstairs, Sam was chopping a hole in the wall. The lamp crashed to the ground. He turned around to see what the noise was, and the cord wrapped around his neck. Sam fell to the ground, trying to get the cord off. Eventually, he lied weakly on the floor.

Dean ran upstairs and into the room "Sam!" He rushed over to Sam and tried to get the cord off, but it wouldn't budge. Instead, Dean kicked a hole in the wall and placed the bag of herbs inside. A blinding white light left the room. 

Once the spirit was gone, Dean went back over to Sam, who was completely weak. Dean unraveled the cord from around Sam's neck and pulled him into a fierce hug.

***

A few hours later, Dean, Sam, and Missouri were standing in the extremely messy kitchen.

"You sure this over?" Sam asked

"I'm sure." Missouri reasoned "Why? Why do you ask?"

"Never mind," Sam sighed "It's nothin', I guess," they heard Jenny enter the house.

"Hello? We're home," Jenny came into the kitchen holding Natalia.

Natalia noticed her dad was hurt and reached out for him.

Sam smirked as he took Natalia, nodding in thanks towards Jenny.

Natalia poked Sam's cheek "Owie,"

"Yeah..." Sam laughed as he positioned Natalia on his lap "Owie,"

"What happened?" Jenny asked

"Sorry." Sam said "Um, we'll pay for all of this,"

Dean looked confused.

"Don't you worry." Missouri spoke up "Dean's gonna clean up this mess,"

Dean stood there, not moving.

"Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop,"

Dean began walking away.

"And don't cuss at me!"

Dean walked away, muttering under his breath.

***

A little while later, Missouri, the boys, and Natalia left the house.