Devil's Trap [5]

"Dean, it's me," John warned as Dean continued to hold the gun on him.

"I know my dad better than anyone, and you ain't him," Dean growled.

"What the hell has gotten into you?"

"I could ask you the same thing,"

Sam walked into the room and saw Dean aiming the Colt at John "Dean? What the hell is going on?"

"Your brother's lost his mind," John claimed.

"He's not dad," Dean said.

"What?" Sam questioned.

"I think he's possessed. I think he's been possessed since we rescued him,"

"Don't listen to him," John argued.

"Dean, how do you know?" Sam wondered.

"He's different," Dean replied.

"We don't have time for this," John claimed. "Sam, if you want to kill this demon, you've got to trust me,"

Sam looked between Dean and John.

"Sam?"

Sam moved to provide a barrier between John and Natalia. "No,"

John smirked "Fine. You're both so sure. Go ahead. Kill me,"

Dean never pulled the trigger.

"I thought so," John looked up at the boys, his eyes now a devilish yellow.

Sam ran towards the demon only to be flung against the wall.

Dean was flung against the other wall, the Colt falling to the floor.

The Demon picked up the Colt and walked over to Natalia, brushing a hand through her hair.

"Natalia!" Sam exclaimed.

The Demon looked over at Sam and held a finger to his lips "Shh. The child is sleeping," he smirked as Sam could only glare daggers at him. The Demon looked down at the Colt "What a pain in the ass this thing's been,"

"It's you, isn't it?" Sam asked. "We've been looking for you for a long time,"

"Well, you found me,"

"But the holy water?"

"You think something like that works on something like me?" The Demon continued to mess with Natalia's hair.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Oh, that would be a neat trick. In fact, here." The Demon placed the Colt on a table. "Make the gun float to you there, psychic boy,"

Sam looked at the Colt and at the Demon.

The Demon chuckled "Well, this is fun,"

"I could've killed you a hundred times today, but this...this is worth the wait," The Demon looked over at Dean "Your dad...he's in here with me, trapped inside his own meat suit. He says 'hi', by the way. He's gonna tear you apart. He's gonna taste the iron in your blood," The demon picked up Natalia as she began to wake up, a whimper escaped her.

Sam lunged but he was still pinned down by the Demon's invisible force "Let her go, or I swear to god..."

"What?" The Demon chuckled "What are you and God gonna do? You see, as far as I'm concerned, this is justice. Do you know that little exorcism of yours? That was my daughter,"

"Who, Meg?" Dean asked.

"The one in the alley? That was my boy. You understand?"

"You've got to be kidding me,"