Home [2]

Dean and Sam pulled up outside the house.

Sam looked over at his brother "You gonna be all right, man?"

"Let me get back to you on that," Dean said as they got out of the car, Sam grabbing Natalia. After knocking on the front door, Jenny answered it.

Sam was shocked that she was the same woman from his dream.

"Yes?" Jenny asked

"Sorry to bother you, ma'am, but we're with the Federal..." Dean began

"I'm Sam Winchester, and this is my brother, Dean. We used to live here. You know, we were just drivin' by, and we were wondering if we could come to see the old place. Show Tali where her dad grew up and all," Sam said

"Winchester." Jenny murmured "Yeah, that's so funny. You know, I think I found some of your photos the other night,"

"You did?" Dean asked shocked

Jenny nodded and stepped aside. "Come on in," they went inside. Inside the house, the four of them went to the kitchen.

Sari was at the table doing homework.

Ritchie, Sari's jumpy toddler brother, was in his playpen. "Juice! Juice! Juice! Juice!"

"That's Ritchie." Jenny introduced "He's kind of a juice junkie." she took a sippy cup out of the refrigerator and handed it to Ritchie "But, hey, at least he won't get scurvy." Jenny walked over to Sari. "Sari, this is Sam, Dean, and Tali. They used to live here,"

"Hi," Sari greeted

Tali waved shyly.

"Hey, Sari," Sam greeted

"So, you just moved in?" Dean asked

"Yeah, from Wichita," Jenny replied

"You got family here, or...?"

"No. I just, uh...needed a fresh start, that's all. So, new town, new job-I mean, as soon as I find one. New house,"

"So, how you likin' it so far?" Sam asked

"Well, uh, all due respect to your childhood home-I mean, I'm sure you had lots of happy memories here."

Dean smiled weakly

"But this place has its issues,"

"What do you mean?" Sam asked

"Well, it's just getting old. Like the wiring, you know? We've got flickering lights almost hourly,"

"Oh, that's too bad." Dean said, "what else?"

"Um...sink's backed up, there are rats in the basement." Jenny paused "I'm sorry. I don't mean to complain,"

"No. Have you seen the rats or have you just heard scratching?"

"It's just the scratching, actually,"

"Mom?" Sari called out.

Jenny knelt down next to her.

"Ask them if it was here when they lived here,"

"What, Sari?" Sam asked

"The thing in my closet,"

"Oh, no, baby, there's nothing in their closets," Jenny looked up at Sam and Dean "Right?"

"Right. No, no, of course not," Sam replied

"She had a nightmare the other night,"

"I wasn't dreaming. It came into my bedroom and it was on fire," Sari explained causing Natalia to let out a small whimper as Sam and Dean shared a shocked look.