Chapter 17

Abrianna

"The fuck Cervantes?" I gaped at him. "Can you damn hear yourself? You're sounding immature! What's so wrong about it that you have to give a damn fuss about it!"

"Everything about it is wrong, Abrianna. At all angle." he intently looked at me for a moment before looking back on the road. We're now going back to his house. "Vienna is still young and dating that boy will only cause her no good. We didn't protect our sister just to be toyed by a pest."

The fuck? Saan naman galing ang mga pinagsasabi niyang 'yan? "You are over-reacting, Cervantes. Seriously? using the words toyed and pest?" tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "How sure are you na ganoon ang mangyayari? You are in no position to judge the boy so don't conclude so mightily like you excatly knew what's good and bad for Vienna."

He sarcastically laughed. "Oh I am surely in the position to judge." He glanced at me. "I know the boy, wife. His family. His background and the kind of people that surrounds him that's why I know he isn't good for Vienna."

"You just heard his name and you immediately judge him according to his environment." I grinned. "Truly you are in the position to judge. Dickhead." hindi ko mapigilang irapan siya sa huli. He's just so maddening simula kanina pa! Ang dami-dami niyang sinasabi when in fact he only meant one thing. Idagdag pa na ayaw niyang intindihin ang gusto kong iparating sa kanya. Nakakagigil siya!

This isn't a talk at all. We're arguing and it made me withdrew my words earlier. I swore earlier that I won't intervene with this matter but here I am meddling with their issue. Great. I am blaming Cervantes for this.

"And if I know, you don't know that boy pretty well. Ang ama lang niya ang kilala mo dahil nagtatrabaho ito sa inyo. But the boy himself? I can see that you don't, Cervantes. You're just trying to create reasons to distance the two of them." the emotion that subtly passed his eyes at my last words just confirmed that I made a point. Tsk. Gagawa-gawa pa kasi ng dahilan gayong halata namang ayaw niya lang sa idea na may dine-date si Vienna.

"I still don't approve of him."

I crossed my arms."Correction. Of anyone. Kahit sino pa 'yan, I know you won't like him you jerk."

He mischieviously grinned. "I love it that you're aware, wife."

"I wish that you're also aware of the fact that no matter what you do, you cannot stop Vienna from dating."

"You're not sure of that." he confidently spoke.

"Oh definitely, I am, Cervantes." I grinned.

His eyebrow furrowed after a realization. "Don't tell me you're really pushing her to continue this shit?"

"Dating isn't a shit." I quickly threw him a glare. "You should be grateful they chose to go on dating first before jumping into a relationship. At least they're trying to know each other before anything else unlike other teens. And to answer your question, yes, Cervantes, she has my support so whatever you're planning beware 'cause you'll be facing me."

He deeply sighed making me scoffed. "You sigh like it's the end of the world."

When he glanced at me, I raised him an eyebrow. "What?"

He heaved a sigh again before looking back on the road. "This is exactly why I wanted to talk to you, wife. I already saw it in the house but hearing you loud and clear that you support Vienna's dating made me question why." He looked at me again but this time with emotion I can read – confusion. "Why support Vienna?"

"Why can't I?" hindi ko mapigilang itanong pabalik. I have no idea why he is confused."If my support's bothering you then get used it. I am not going to apologize for it." he made it sound like I am not entitled to meddle. Well sorry for him because I am bound to and this is thanks to the marriage.