5: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘳•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

"Boss?" I looked up and saw the one and only goof of my team.

"Levi" I nodded and went back to typing on my laptop.

"Are you busy? I have to show you something."

I looked at him from under my lashes, raising my eyebrow.

He took it as a sign to speak further and continued, "It's about Azariah."

I rolled my eyes at the mere thought of her and looked back down at my laptop.

"I don't have time to chit chat with you about her. If it's important, stay. If it's not-" I looked at him. "-fuck off"

He rolled his eyes and sat down on the seat in front of my desk. "It is. I think you might like this." He had such a smirk present on his face, one, that told me that this conversation is going to end up in Levi having a broken nose.

I leaned back in my seat and shut my laptop off. "Go on"

He clapped his hands together and came to my side, circling the desk.

He placed a laptop on the desk and opened it, "Here. Watch this."

He folded his hands and stepped back and I leaned forward to watch the footage that was playing on the laptop.

It was her. Azariah. Beating one of Alejandro's men to ground.

"Do you see her? Do you see what she is doing to him? And do you look at the bastard Al-"

I looked at him, more like glared and he shut his mouth instantly.

"Why am I watching this?"

He sighed and stood in front of me, "Don't you see what I see?" I boredly looked at him, "No"

"Blind you are. Watch it aga-"

"I don't have fucking time to solve your fucking riddles! Say it or leave!"

He raised his hands in surrender and stepped back a little. "Fine." He went back and sat on the seat in front of the desk.

"Alejandro is after her. He isn't gonna let her go. You know what he said to us the other day."

"Oh no, no. What a shame it would be to let a beautiful, tiny girl go to waste."

I rolled my eyes and sunk further into my seat. "Unfortunately, I do."

"We can't let a poor innocent one like her get through that trouble."

I narrowed my eyes in on him and pushed myself back from my leaning position.

"Poor, innocent?" I asked him and he looked away.

"We are the fucking Spanish mafia and you're tragically asking me to save a poor innocent girl. Mind you, we kill several poor innocents like her each day."

He sighed and rubbed his face, "I know. But I have a proposal."

"You, very well know why we saved her that day. And that was once only. We're not gonna step up and go to her and be her knights in fucking mafia."

I rolled my eyes and opened my laptop back not wanting to listen to his bullshit any longer.

"You need her. Trust me. You do."

I stopped midst of opening my laptop and looked at Levi to see him looking back at me with a straight face.

"I don't need anyone."

"Yeah you don't, you are the great Mr. Acétta. The one and only. You even fed yourself, changed yourself, slept yourself. Everything you relied on was you. Yeah we get it. But trust me... You. Need. Azariah."

I pursed my lips together while typing on my laptop. "Don't give a fuck."

"You should. Because you're just thinking with your head in wheels while I am rationally thinking over here."

"Oh yeah....And what's your rational thinking?" My eyes were focused in on my screen but my ears were opened for his bullshit.

"To buy her." My gaze snapped towards him.

"We need her in on the team. Have you seen her? She drips off beauty. We did the same with Chloe-"

"Chloe was no stranger to this. You know it. Her case was different. It's Azariah we're talking about. The girl who was shook and was trembling when she saw the guns."

"Yeah, but have you seen others? It's probably her first time seeing a gun. Who wouldn't be scared? But she handled it pretty nicely. I mean she didn't faint or collapsed in on you.... Did she?"

I sighed, pinching my nose bridge, "Are you really one of my man? Because it sure doesn't look like so."

"We need her for Charle's case. She'll be perfect for him."

I rolled my eyes, "Anyone would be perfect for that piece of shit. He's a manwhore."

"Boss, she's beautiful. From what I know, she lives with her dad. We go there, propose a hefty amount, bring her here. All is done."

I balled my fists and went back to working.

"I am not saying it is going to work. But it can. Just... Think about it."

He begin stepping out of the room, "What about Charleston's case. Any updates?" I scrolled through the codes and looked up at him.

He shook his head, "Nope. I think we need to pay our deary Charles a visit."

He smirked and snapped his fingers at me and with that he left my office leaving me to decide if we should bring that pain in the ass here. Or not.