12: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘈𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘺•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

⚠warning: voilence & torture⚠

warning: voilence & torture

AZARIAH SERENE:

I kept banging on the mansion's front door like crazy.

I knocked once more before the door opened revealing a very naked Santino, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Santino!" I shoved him back and entered the house not wanting our neighbors to die from early trauma.

Santino just stood in his boxers sheepishly smiling at me while I looked around just wanting to find Zemen.

"Where's Mr. Acétta?" I said walking towards his office.

"He's not in there. Wait here for me. I'll be back." He rushed upstairs but stopped and looked back.

"Iam serious, don't go anywhere, wait here."

I just nodded and huffed while tapping my foot on the marble floor, impatiently waiting for him.

It had been five minutes now and I was contradicting whether I should just go find Zemen on my own or should I wait for Santino.

I waited for two more minutes before saying fuck it.

I searched the entire house but he was no where to be seen.

He can't be at the warehouse, I checked already. Where must he be in this house?

Suddenly, a terrorizing scream echoed inside the house making me jump hard and fall on my back.

I kept a hand on my chest trying to ease myself from the jump scare that I just received.

I slowly and cautiously walked upstairs from where I think the sound came from.

I found myself standing inside the mansion's library which was filled with books to the ceiling. I looked around while panting as I still hadn't recovered from that sudden jump scare.

I am pretty sure the scream was heard from here-

I fell back and hissed when my elbow scraped along the wooden furniture due to that horrendous scream that I heard again.

It wasn't a scream for help, it was a scream of pure agony and pain.

I looked around the room wide eyed, looking at each corner, paranoid that something is out to get me.