43: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

I rested my chin on my palms, with my elbows on the cold marble counter, looking at him intently.

Looking at his black shirt and grey trousers which hung loosely on his hips, doing a good job in hiding all of him from me.

The way his muscles flexed while he flipped eggs and added butter into the other pan had me giving him my full focus.

"Good morning, amor" he spoke after suppressing a laugh.

With me watching him with my full attention as he flipped eggs, I replied back. "Morning. What do we have for breakfast?"

"Eggs. Here you go" he pushed a plate filled with two eggs and beans towards me.

As if some button of mine was pressed, an unknown gag came out of me. I couldn't stand it's smell. It was utterly disgusting.

"Woah, are you okay? I thought you liked eggs."

"Are these from a dead chicken or what?!" I rushed to the bathroom as I started feeling nauseous and crouched down beside the toilet but no vomit came out. I just felt my breath heavy with my head throbbing.

"Aera, can I come in?"

I stood up, took a deep breath, washed my face and gargled and opened the lock only to be met by an impatient Zemen.

"Are you okay?" He cupped my cheeks, stroked my wet sweaty hair out from my sight and caressed my cheeks.

"You're sweating, amor"

"I am fine. I just feel nauseous and that smell of eggs didn't help."

"Okay, come and eat something, it might help."

"No! Not eggs!"

"I made you pancakes, darling. You'd eat them right?"

I nodded and gave him a small smile but it still didn't help my nauseating feeling.

"You go sit in the living room, I'll bring our plates there, wouldn't want you around that nasty smell."

He tapped my butt and off I went to the living room, already picking out a movie for Zemen and I to watch. Maybe this will help distract me.

"Here you go." I instantly smiled wide once I saw the four stacked pancakes glazed with syrups.

"Thank you." I pitched before digging in with my knife and fork but got frustrated after a while so I picked up the pancake like a sandwich and started eating humming once in a while.

I looked at Zemen to see him staring at me with confused yet amused eyes so I sheepishly smiled at him.

"I am okay now."

"Yeah.... I can see that."

Forgetting his words I went back to eating and before I knew it Zemen was now feeding me grapes once in a while, while I watched the action cliche movie.