26: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘏𝘦𝘳•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

"How much did she drink?" I heard Santino asking me as I put the now drunk Azariah inside the car.

Before I could answer, I saw her holding up 2 fingers. "Maybe two- three.... Or!! Twenty three. Who the fuck knows?" She laughed out loud and they all looked at her as if she had grown two heads.

"Are you sure she would be safe?" Santino asked.

"Yes. Leave now" All nodded and left.

"Where-Where are they going?" Azariah held onto my bicep tightly, looking at me with wide eyes.

I removed her hand from my bicep and buckled her in the car.

"They will be driving in a different car."

"Then who will take me?!"

"I will" I took off her shoes and draped my leather jacket around her shoulders.

"Hehe. Smells like you." She sighed, sniffing the jacket and then smiled wide at me.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"I know I am pretty... No need to look at me like that!" She blushed and pushed my shoulder away making my lip twitch up.

I shook my head and closed the door.

I rounded the car and sat in my seat, starting the engine.

I was driving back to the mansion when I saw Azariah taking off her seat belt.

"What are you doing?" I double take at her and then looked back at the road.

"It's uncomfortable!" She whined pushing the seat belt away.

"Azariah! Wear your seat belt right now!"

"No!" She shouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Excuse me?" I glanced at her and then back at the road.

"Excuse you!"

"Drop the fucking attitude."

"Lalalalalala. Who's talking? I only hear barking"

"Azariah!"

"Stop the carrrr!!!" She shouted loud and I almost crashed the car into a tree but I swerved it at the right time.