10: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

"Mmmm. délicieux" (Mmm. Delicious)

I was cooking in the kitchen when I suddenly felt a hot breath on my neck which made me jump and push back at the counter.

I turned around and saw a short man dressed in some casual hoodie and jeans.

"The food smells great." He grinned at me while I tightened my hold on the pan wanting to smack him with it.

I rolled my eyes as I don't know half of the people that come into this house on a daily basis. Only Jade, Santino, Levi, Zemen and I live in this big mansion. Something about keeping his trustees close to him.

More like keeping them here to keep an eye on me.

I wiped my hands with a napkin and looked back at my plate.

"Ayo! That was mine!" I rushed to my kimchi.

"Spit it out!" I hit the man's back who stole my kimchi and ate it all in the time I wiped my hands.

"As I suspected. You're a great cook." He turned to me and took my hands in his, sniffing them.

I shook my hands away from his hold and looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Isanghan babo." (Weird jerk)

His eyes widen and he pointed at my head, "You're Korean?"

I gulped and stepped back a few steps. I didn't say anything as I was in no mood to gossip with this idiot.

"You're a great cook. Your hands are magical....... I want to know what else they can do." He walked up to me with a sly grin.

"Beat your ass." I pushed him away and sat at the couch's corner.

"That's not what I wanted.... But what my lady wants, my lady gets."

My head snapped towards him when he sat beside me, very close.

I stood up immediately and took an alarming position, "Are you here to meet Mr. Acétta?" He nodded.

"I'll call him." I started walking when suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"Don't go. Let's just.... Talk." I shook my hand away from his with all the force and started walking.

"How would Mr. Acétta feel when I tell him about you not taking care of his beloved guest?" I heard him say behind me and I stopped walking.

I turned around and took a deep breath.

"Whatever it is, do it quick." I sat far away from him and wrapped my arms around me.

"Why do you look like you want me gone?" I glared at him while pursing my lips together.

"It doesn't look like....I do want that."